Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Enlarge cover art in fullscreen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've looked in the xml's and i can't seem to find the control for making the thumbnail of the album art larger in visualization mode. i saw the function musicplayer.cover but that's for a custom xml it seems and i'm not too familiar with how to implement something like that into my project mayhem ii skin.

it would just be nicer to have a bigger cover when i'm driving so you can see it more clearly. (i like cover art Smile )
since xbmc only supports max 128x128 thumbs, i don't see the use of enlarging them in xml. they'll only be stretched out and look ugly
(kobazz @ aug. 10 2005,10:52 Wrote:since xbmc only supports max 128x128 thumbs, i don't see the use of enlarging them in xml. they'll only be stretched out and look ugly
i don't think they will look ugly, i have grabbed almost all my folder.jpg files from amazon and they are much bigger then the small thumbnail shown now.... i would appreciate an option to enlarge them in full screen too..
Quote:i don't think they will look ugly, i have grabbed almost all my folder.jpg files from amazon and they are much bigger then the small thumbnail shown now....

they are still cached on the xbox in 128x128 and they will look ugly

here is the link to the post in my forum where i answered the question to funkydude101