Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Favorit new episode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i would like a function where i can favorit a show and then get a list of new episodes from only those shows.

The problem is i have like 40+ series and there is only about 10-15 series that i am folowing activly the others i look at when there is nothing else interesting to se, so i would like to see only when the 10-15 series et new episodes.

Is it possible out of the box or is there an addon that can help me with this?
No one that have some answers I guess there is more then me that suffers of this problem.
Seems like watchlist script is what you want. Maybe I'm wrong...
Thanks for the tip but as i get it, if i watch a show that i anly watch sometimes that would be the first in the list the next time.

The thing i need is a list only of the shows i love and want to see right away when a episode is released.
Watchlist tracks episodes that you haven't seen from series that you already started. Presumably you don't end a series half way through. Also, you have to have the file it can't display episodes that aren't on your system.

Next Aired TV acts like a TV guide, showing you when and which shows are coming up...but that's about it.
I have loads of series that i havent watched the whole thing and then i have some series that i only watch when i relly dont have anyting to watch at all. So i would need a list that for example only show Dexter and burnnotice new episodes cus i thats my favorites.

Those where just examples and i have plenty more that i want to see right away. There is a favorit function in XBMC as is but i would like to se the new episodes from just those series