Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Group movies in sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Group movies in sets function has just stopped working about 2 weeks ago i thought maby they were just having issues so its been a while now and it still not working
I have also checked to make shure it was still on and even tried re-installing does anyone know how i might go about fixing this? Sad

(I apologize is there's already a thread on this i searched around and found nothing)
Bump (please anyone??)
Have you reinstalled with a fresh configuration or reinstall and kept your current configuration? Are you using Frodo or Eden? A bit more details would help you get an answer Smile .A log file(use pastebin.com), some insight on what you where doing before it stopped (change a settings or something)
Hello thanks sorry
the detaills are

11.0 Eden and i re installed over the top when it started i did not change any settings (that im aware of)

http://pastebin.com/Kv6XnRnd
Bump
Export your library and try to re-import it into a fresh install of XBMC(move your userdata folder to your desktop)
(2012-09-30, 09:05)saitoh183 Wrote: [ -> ]Export your library and try to re-import it into a fresh install of XBMC(move your userdata folder to your desktop)

if u backup the hole folder though it will save all the settings to will it not?
(2012-09-30, 09:33)ozzman39 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-30, 09:05)saitoh183 Wrote: [ -> ]Export your library and try to re-import it into a fresh install of XBMC(move your userdata folder to your desktop)

if u backup the hole folder though it will save all the settings to will it not?

yes but in this case if the problem is with the settings, we dont want to keep them and if the problem persist, he can put the folder back in place so he doesnt have to reconfigure.

Ganna try it now
its still not working