Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nighties - No more recentlyaddeditems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been using the last few nighties and it seems that XBMC will not take care anymore of the <recentlyaddeditems> tag in the advancedsettings.xml file.
It used to work perfectly well when I was using 20120921 build but stopped working when upgrading to 20120928. Since then, I only see the last 25 movies.

Anyone is experiencing the same issue?
the option has been removed.
you can now use the custom library nodes to accomplish the same:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_video_nodes
...Except the Recently Added buttons on the Home Menu (at least in Confluence) still link to the videodb:// rather than the new library nodes, so even if you customize one of the nodes, you won't see any difference unless you go to Videos and select it from there.
Well I tried it and it works fine for the 'recently added movie' in the VIDEOS section.
However, it has no impact for the 'LATEST' sub menu in the MOVIES section.

Any idea?
Still trying to figure out how to change the settings of the submenu 'LATEST' in the 'MOVIES' section.
You'll have to change the ActivateWindow() link to the library:// URL - the Debug Log while clicking on it from the videos section will give you what it is.

Cheers,
Jonathan