Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I can't get 4oD in Ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I'm trying my very best to get 4oD and I can't seem to get it to work either on my PC or ATV2. Is it possible that it won't work in IRL or is it I'm doing something completely noobie? Can anybody shine some light on this for me. Thanks.
Someone with more knowledge will probably correct me but I suspect it is because your ISP is blocked by C4 for not being in the UK.

To do it you will have to run an anonymous proxy client on your PC or if the addon can be configured with a proxy then you'll have to set a UK anonymous proxy in the addon.

I use both anonymous proxy software on my PC and configure the addons if I want to access video in the US.
Not entirely true, I'm in Ireland and older programmes work as if I was in the UK, the newer programmes arent working as stated in other threads.
Check to see if Black Books will play, if not, you might need to update the plugin.
thanks for the answers. i shall do more homework.