Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thank relyter. Only hold on strings has changed so I might need all the transaltions to get checked. SORRY!!!

Repo is DOWN. Need another couple of days to finish beta with all new stuff.

Hold on. .. (terminator's voice) : I will be bach.

Smile
0.9.9 is up.

testers please test. Wink

in homescreen going up from shelf (movies/Tv) You can switch btw Recommended & Recent without going to settings
few chenges here & there.

Thanks.
Where can I find the Repo? Smile
fixed watchlist - 0.9.91 up

was a Skin problem... ops.
Hello

Installation without any problems !

Just one thing : how to remove debug info in left/up corner ?
Sorry for debug...
...will be off in next Update, I left it on for testing so bugs can be better pointed out by Naming the Window in which they happen, since I had a few times when It took a while to figure out where the problem was from tester's description.

This Skin is still in progress.. I know Some would use it already, but be patient. I promise Debug will be off when "officially released" Wink

anyway if you want to turn it off just open your addon directory find Skin.SiO2 folder and in file Addon.xml change the line:

debug="true"

to

debug="false"

or test it like this and wait for next Update.
Anyone have a tip as to getting this to sork on Windows or MAC?

I have fresh installed FRODO BETA 1 on both machines and after letting them site for a while and get settled, I come in to find that the skin is listed as broken.

I have installed the two prerequisites and still no love. I am sure it is something stupid I am doing wrong.

----------------------------------------------

STRIKE THAT... I had to remove the old preset folder as well when updating to FRODO in order for it to work.
WOW, I love where this is going. Looks as good as I was hoping. I can see there is still some fine tuning to come but it is clear you have a winner on your hands!!!!
Smile Thanks.
.9.95 Up

added Advanced Filter form viewmenu.

New Episodes on Shelf layout.

testers... go!
Hello, your work is really impressive !

I know lucanoid gave you a french translation, i don't know if he gave you updates. In french translation he gave you there is at least one typographic error, and maybe one or two weak translations (apologizes to lucanoid, no offense here) :

<string id="31038">Remise à zéro de TOUS les paramètres du thème</string>
<string id="31975">Activer le menu des vues pour modifier la présentation des éléments.</string>
<string id="31982">Fonction du bouton 'Quitter' sur le menu général</string>
<string id="31986">Chargement automatique</string>

As Lucanoid said, some others need to be adjusted, but this is not easy without context.
Lucanoid did all the good stuff, it's easy to add or remove one letter here and there Wink
Hello ...

I dont know if it is realy a bug , but what i noticie is :

Enter in movies in main menu

Go "Up" with ".."
Go "Up' Again with ".."

Then enter in "movies"

As you notice, the "look"is not the same as the first image

that's tecnically because you are opn 2 different views... that have independent viewtype control... it's because of what path your walking to get there... since I tried to keep the code as slim as possible i made generic distintions for containers. So to make the story short, if you go back to files and then into movies... you'd have to go left and change Your view to list (or the same you have coming from Movies).

hope it's understandable........ Smile Smile

Thanks @ElPolo...

I will have to spread around strings.xml for added translation since it slighlty changed from last one.

and thanks to everyone for the support.
If you are searching more testers, i subscribe Big Grin
I would also love to test this skin