Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-01-11, 14:40)iamjustme Wrote: [ -> ]Finally decided to try out frodo. Not sure if a bug is causing it, but after watching a show on recently added episode on the home screen , it disappears and switches over to the recommended tab..is this normal?

Skin.Widgets gives a choice for unwatched only in recent items...
go in the skin.widget settings and uncheck "- Only Unplayed"

Wink

Enjoy!
I'm trying to update but I keep getting an error " dependances not met". I'm currently running Frodo rc3.
(2013-01-12, 20:23)scrolling Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to update but I keep getting an error " dependances not met". I'm currently running Frodo rc3.

same here
cheack you have latest skin.widgets installed & script.favourites those are the only deps for sio2...

force refresh for repos.
(2013-01-13, 03:06)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]check you have latest skin.widgets installed & script.favourites those are the only deps for sio2...

force refresh for repos.

are those included now?
Unless you've made changes to skin.widgets you don't need to keep it in your own repo, it'll install just fine from XBMC.org's repo..
(2013-01-14, 20:14)toiva Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you've made changes to skin.widgets you don't need to keep it in your own repo, it'll install just fine from XBMC.org's repo..

I know but if it's not in the same repo as the skin's it won't install automatically... or so it seems...
I think this has already been bought up, but will there be a fix for addon icons being cropped instead of squashed?
(2013-01-16, 11:18)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]I think this has already been bought up, but will there be a fix for addon icons being cropped instead of squashed?

unfortunately not...

The Icon for the addons are automatically retrieved based on the addon namepath... this helps keep the code tp stay on the fast/light side...
so I had to choose btw scale-crop-stretch and the best option for this case is stretch.

On the contrary for favourites since the icon property is a "standalone" property, becomes easier to change it..
(2013-01-16, 15:03)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 11:18)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]I think this has already been bought up, but will there be a fix for addon icons being cropped instead of squashed?

unfortunately not...

The Icon for the addons are automatically retrieved based on the addon namepath... this helps keep the code tp stay on the fast/light side...
so I had to choose btw scale-crop-stretch and the best option for this case is stretch.

On the contrary for favourites since the icon property is a "standalone" property, becomes easier to change it..

What do you mean by favorites are "easier to change"?
(2013-01-16, 16:10)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by favorites are "easier to change"?

You can choose icon for your favorite when adding it to home screen. So, add addon to favorites, add fav to home screen, choose scaled/cropped/edited-as-you-like icon for your favorite, in this case addon Smile
(2013-01-16, 16:52)relyter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 16:10)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by favorites are "easier to change"?

You can choose icon for your favorite when adding it to home screen. So, add addon to favorites, add fav to home screen, choose scaled/cropped/edited-as-you-like icon for your favorite, in this case addon Smile

Thanks! Big Grin

Edit: I have the absolute icons from the apple tv if you need them, just pm me or something if you want them!

Edit Edit: Any way to swap the favorites and add-ons rows? It's a dealbreaker for me. Having such customizable shortcuts at the top.
(2013-01-16, 19:35)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 16:52)relyter Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks! Big Grin

Edit: I have the absolute icons from the apple tv if you need them, just pm me or something if you want them!

Edit Edit: Any way to swap the favorites and add-ons rows? It's a dealbreaker for me. Having such customizable shortcuts at the top.

Hi Oriongb, would love the icons from Apple TV, can you email them to me?
(2013-01-16, 19:35)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]Edit Edit: Any way to swap the favorites and add-ons rows? It's a dealbreaker for me. Having such customizable shortcuts at the top.

Actually, i would second this. (Or just replace 5*addon, 5*scripts, 5*favorites with 5*3*favorites Big Grin)

BTW, Fastcolors, what are the proportions of the icon?
(2013-01-17, 10:41)relyter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 19:35)oriongb Wrote: [ -> ]Edit Edit: Any way to swap the favorites and add-ons rows? It's a dealbreaker for me. Having such customizable shortcuts at the top.

Actually, i would second this. (Or just replace 5*addon, 5*scripts, 5*favorites with 5*3*favorites Big Grin)

BTW, Fastcolors, what are the proportions of the icon?

I can (and will) make the row switch, but to have 15 favs would require more resources, and make less immediate to add stuff to home menu, since it would require more steps. I will try and see if there's a light way to do it.

Actual icons are 243x153 but file size with border is 260x168