Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have to shrink the image "inside" the png.

let me explain.
open the png file, and KEEP the image size, just shrink the actual icon. YOU need to have transparent background around the icon.
then save it.
You'll need photoshop or similar programs in order to do that.

if your file is (example) 512x512 You'll need to keep that size... only shrink the icon INSIDE the File.
Hello

First, Love the skin and I appreciate all the work! This skin with exception to maybe one other skin is the only skin my spouse can really use independently without any help.

I did have a possible idea/question. I really like the OnShelf navigation for movies and tv shows. My question is whether or not this could be added for favorites on the home page. This way when i'm on the favorite icon it would show something in the red box shown in the image below with the recent shows for example. Thank you again for all your hard work! =)

I second the request what about adding RSS look at aeon nox RSS widget & Boxee Inspirat. Need script.rssclient & script.module.rssengine from pieh
Image Image Image
(2013-02-28, 15:44)wildpatel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

First, Love the skin and I appreciate all the work! This skin with exception to maybe one other skin is the only skin my spouse can really use independently without any help.

I did have a possible idea/question. I really like the OnShelf navigation for movies and tv shows. My question is whether or not this could be added for favorites on the home page. This way when i'm on the favorite icon it would show something in the red box shown in the image below with the recent shows for example. Thank you again for all your hard work! =)

Do you read mind?

I just finished doing that.. Wink

2.0.0 will have some new stuff.
be patient... Wink

did I say PVR?

(2013-02-28, 19:30)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I second the request what about adding RSS look at aeon nox RSS widget & Boxee Inspirat. Need script.rssclient & script.module.rssengine from pieh
Image Image Image

didn't completely understand the request...

old builds had RSS custom page.. I even had RSS pieh script as a dependency!.. but I eventually eroded it from the skin since it seemd like nobody cared... or had different priorities.. in fact nobody even noticed when it disappeared.. if you have the scripts.. the pages are still there, i can show you how to add a button to call them.. I don't know about aeon view, but they probably weren't that slick (mines I mean).. Maybe I'll get back at them in the future.

Glad You guys like the skin.
Please show me how to add a button to call them.
I love the news rss which i get from this url http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_i...render.rss.

What is the number video OSD defaults to <defaultcontrol>100</defaultcontrol> to the number that corresponds to play.

Is there a way to remove the white arrow in the OSD and the tv poster ? I think it looks better minimalistic.
(2013-02-28, 20:59)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]What is the number video OSD defaults to <defaultcontrol>100</defaultcontrol> to the number that corresponds to play.

Is there a way to remove the white arrow in the OSD and the tv poster ? I think it looks better minimalistic.

to activate rss just add an item inside home panel that calls pieh script.. the xmls masks are already in the skin ( i believe you need to use standalone rss client)

To default to play you'd have to change the id of the items in the list- list itself is 100. change the numbers and make play id=(0)

yes you need to remove the image controls for those items...
delete this

Code:
<control type="image">
      <visible>!ControlGroup(101).HasFocus()</visible>
      <animation type="Visible">
        <effect type="fade" tween="circle" easing="in" start="0" end="100" time="800" />
      </animation>
      <posx>1500</posx>
      <posy>1030</posy>
      <width>48</width>
      <height>48</height>
      <texture>images/Dialogpull.png</texture>
    </control>
and this
Code:
<control type="group" description="Cover">
          <camera x="1720" y="720" />
          <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600">VisibleChange</animation>
          <animation effect="rotatey" end="20" center="1720,0" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
          <visible>!ControlGroup(101).HasFocus()</visible>
          <posx>1610</posx>
          <posy>600</posy>
          <control type="image" description="CoverReal">
            <height>300</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture diffuse="images/Diffuse.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</texture>
          </control>
            <height>300</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <texture diffuse="images/Diffuse.png">$INFO[Player.Art(poster)]</texture>
          </control>
          <control type="image" description="CoverRef">
            <posy>300</posy>
            <height>300</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <texture flipy="true" diffuse="images/Reflection.png">$INFO[Player.Art(poster)]</texture>
          </control>
            <height>300</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <texture diffuse="images/Diffuse.png">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.poster)]</texture>
          </control>
          <control type="image" description="CoverRef">
            <posy>300</posy>
            <height>300</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <texture flipy="true" diffuse="images/Reflection.png">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.poster)]</texture>
          </control>
          <control type="label" description="Episode">
            <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(Episodes)</visible>
            <posx>190</posx>
            <posy>290</posy>
            <height>60</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <scroll>false</scroll>
            <font>size24</font>
            <align>right</align>
            <textcolor>Yellow</textcolor>
            <shadowcolor>Black</shadowcolor>
            <label>[B]S $INFO[VideoPlayer.Season] E $INFO[VideoPlayer.Episode][/B]</label>
          </control>
          <control type="label" description="Channel">
            <visible>Pvr.IsPlayingTV</visible>
            <posx>190</posx>
            <posy>290</posy>
            <height>60</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <scroll>false</scroll>
            <font>size24</font>
            <align>right</align>
            <textcolor>Yellow</textcolor>
            <shadowcolor>Black</shadowcolor>
            <label>($INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelNumber])  -  $INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName]</label>
          </control>
        </control>

altough I think it looks better the way it is Wink
------
(2013-02-22, 23:19)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-15, 22:54)GrinRoth Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested your skin and it look awesome so far! Great work!

To bad live tv isn't that high on your priority list, would be very nice if it was included. Think it's a dealbreaker for many users (including me).

....who knows what the future might bring... Wink

Awesome! Can't wait Smile
PLEASE UPDATE REPO MANUALLY INSTALLING THIS NEW REPO ...

LINK

after install should update itself to 2.0.1 (repo) and 2.0.0 (skin)

please report any issue... since making this work seemd to be the biggest PITA ever...
Could it be that the new repo isn't working yet?
I've add the repo using your zip file, but can't find the skin now? Repo seems to be empty from xbmc.
(2013-03-03, 13:50)GrinRoth Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be that the new repo isn't working yet?
I've add the repo using your zip file, but can't find the skin now? Repo seems to be empty from xbmc.

Try Forcing Refresh (selct repo open contaxt menu and force refresh)

also expect slow data transfer... I have a new server, but I'm no Apple... and the downloading peers seems to be many.. Wink
haha Thanks.
Thought it would be something like that Smile All seems to be working fine now! I'll let you know my findings for the new version! Thanks for you amazing work!
(2013-02-28, 20:21)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-28, 15:44)wildpatel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Do you read mind?

I just finished doing that.. Wink

2.0.0 will have some new stuff.
be patient... Wink

did I say PVR?

(2013-02-28, 19:30)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I second the request what about adding RSS look at aeon nox RSS widget & Boxee Inspirat. Need script.rssclient & script.module.rssengine from pieh
Image Image Image

didn't completely understand the request...

old builds had RSS custom page.. I even had RSS pieh script as a dependency!.. but I eventually eroded it from the skin since it seemd like nobody cared... or had different priorities.. in fact nobody even noticed when it disappeared.. if you have the scripts.. the pages are still there, i can show you how to add a button to call them.. I don't know about aeon view, but they probably weren't that slick (mines I mean).. Maybe I'll get back at them in the future.

Glad You guys like the skin.

Great work! just saw the update and installed it but I don't see or get how you activate the onshelf icons for a favorite. Thanks again! =)
Just add the favourites and navigate to the fav icon!!!! Wink
(2013-03-03, 18:42)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]Just add the favourites and navigate to the fav icon!!!! Wink
I'm probably developmentally challenged but i still don't get how to customize shelf on favourites.

ps. I sent you a message on transifex, check it pls.