Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I LOVE this skin! People see it and keep asking me if I have an Apple TV somewhere! I have a quick question: I often use channels in my Youtube subscriptions as custom home buttons with custom icons, so what should the ideal size/format be of the icon/icns/png? Most of the time they look perfect but there are a few that get elongated and look a little distorted. I have tried resizing and and different formats with no success I know that it's something that I'm doing wrong here. Of course these troublesome shortcuts with odd icons are all still in the favorites shortcut anyway for quick access if all else fails. I am using the original Sio2 not the X version

This skin has been a game changer as far as XBMC usability for me. Anyone know the default view number for "Big List". I tried to parse it manually and I got 51, but it doesn't seem to work if I set autoview in a plugin to that number (still defaults to sio2 view unless I change it manually). Also some plugins don't support auto-view. Is there an easy way to force all pages to display as Big List? Thanks!
(2013-07-25, 17:58)TomFreeloader Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE this skin! People see it and keep asking me if I have an Apple TV somewhere! I have a quick question: I often use channels in my Youtube subscriptions as custom home buttons with custom icons, so what should the ideal size/format be of the icon/icns/png? Most of the time they look perfect but there are a few that get elongated and look a little distorted. I have tried resizing and and different formats with no success I know that it's something that I'm doing wrong here. Of course these troublesome shortcuts with odd icons are all still in the favorites shortcut anyway for quick access if all else fails. I am using the original Sio2 not the X version

the size should be 260x168 and the logo on average 110x110 in the middle if you want to match the skin's defaults icon.
in that case the PNG (jpg don't support transparency) image should contain a white logo over transparent background, since the Skin builds up the icon on the fly.
@fastcolors

I spotted that the side menu in MyVideoPlaylist.xml was having issues. It wasn't showing the Shuffle button properly (it was just a dot). I've made some changes to the files on my local systems to correct this. Thought I'd better let you know...

Before...

After...

Files required for the changes are here (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1130...st_fix.zip).

Once again, thanks for a brilliant skin.
(2013-09-30, 15:24)cojms1 Wrote: [ -> ]@fastcolors

I spotted that the side menu in MyVideoPlaylist.xml was having issues. It wasn't showing the Shuffle button properly (it was just a dot). I've made some changes to the files on my local systems to correct this. Thought I'd better let you know...

Once again, thanks for a brilliant skin.

Thanks for spotting this! I realized I never tested this window!!

Actually no need to edit Includes.xml , I accidentally put Dialogbuttons as include for the popup items instead of DialogButt... change that and will be fixed.

Or wait for nex update where I took care of it.

Good call. Thanks again!
Awesome skin, you did a great work! The only thing missing for me is the custom timer option in the power menu (it works on Si02-X skin), would it be possible that you can add this option in a future update?
(2013-10-01, 20:31)passenger Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin, you did a great work! The only thing missing for me is the custom timer option in the power menu (it works on Si02-X skin), would it be possible that you can add this option in a future update?

done.

will up soon in 2.2.4

Wink
This Skin has been a revelation for me and helped the non Geek users to navigate the addons successfully. I previously used Confluence and in adjusting the audio sync was simple given issues with some TV streams. Currently I have to revert back there to make the adjustment, any chance you could look at this. Using SiO2. Thanks for all your hard work.
jeffben;115916 Wrote:Hi I am now running this Skin on all my boxes and it is great. However In Confluence I could adjust the sound sync but I cannot find how to in SiO2.
Can it be included or if it is where do I find it please.

eheh I think I saw you on the other forum... Wink

--
You mean while playing a movie?

just pop up the menu and select Audio & Subtitles > Audio Offset.

no need to add the feature ...been there since the beginning Wink

(2013-10-02, 11:50)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]done.

will up soon in 2.2.4

Wink

Great, thank you!
Thx so much for your amazing work!!!

Is there a way to change the spinner?

Keep up the good work!

Thank you!
(2013-06-07, 01:05)Jay1220 Wrote: [ -> ](cont) Here is the pic could not edit my post for some reason...also I tried pushing the key "c" and updating and forcing a refresh to no availSad

What wallpaper is that? Big Grin
Hey there,
Thanks for your efforts with this skin.
Have you thought about creating an iPhone style skin? I'd like to be able to select something like videos, which then opens a folder containing containing shortcurs to add ons within that category... Just a thought Smile
(2013-10-11, 19:10)Baswazz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-07, 01:05)Jay1220 Wrote: [ -> ](cont) Here is the pic could not edit my post for some reason...also I tried pushing the key "c" and updating and forcing a refresh to no availSad

What wallpaper is that? Big Grin

That wallpaper comes from XBMC Hub. When you install the Hub wizzard.
reinstalled openelec and i keep getting broken from SiO2-X skin all plugins and services are up2date before trying to install the skin