Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to test it too...if possible Smile

@lucanoid

ahhha I like that in French exit is Quitter... sounds funny. The Quitter Icon.

Looks nice!

File browsing sounds like an option.
When i see French i always think of 'Allo 'Allo.and Crabtree's accent.
ahahhaahhahha now it's gonna happen to me too forever.
gud murning.
You guys are mean!!!!

Any chance for a shortcut to the pimps? Or the pimping station? ;-)
ajahahahahah.

Pimp Shortuct. Mesopimpy.

new info screen in progress:

Hi

Would it be possible to allow customisation of which icons appear on the home screen - in order to make it more wife friendly I'd really like to remove the Media Sources / Add-Ons options..

I'd love to see Movies / TV / Music / Pictures / Watchlist as the top row and Weather / Settings on the bottom

Where did the 'thinking' animated icon come from - every time i see it I can't help but think of the Dharma Initiative from Lost for some reason...

Chris

Home Customization will eventually come... patience.

Wife friendly is the correct definition for the simplefied GUI..ahah.
Addons could be wife friendly though... mine loves them once she learned how to stream stuff.

the thinking logo is actually the Empire Logo. from Starwars... that old disney flick. Yes I said it... Disney Sad
REPO WILL BE DOWN UNTIL BETA is ready with all new coding & graphics.

Thanks to everybody for helping me out getting the important stuff to work.

expect news soon... well... soon enough. Smile

Great News!

Go on....

Regards,
Peter
(2012-11-17, 18:56)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]REPO WILL BE DOWN UNTIL BETA is ready with all new coding & graphics.

Thanks to everybody for helping me out getting the important stuff to work.

expect news soon... well... soon enough. Smile

Can't wait Smile

Have I missed the option to get to the movie search by genre stuff - or is it not there yet?

Chris

This isn't a big thing but would it be possible to place the text in fromt of the XBMB logo?

the xbmc logo won't appear anymore in nexr update... wasn't supposed to do it even before. my bad.
Polish translation - http://sdrv.ms/Sb8dOV .
Has the repo been updated yet, I cant seem to see it on mine, I am now on Frodo ATV2

Thanks all