Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any info on a CouchPotato addon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I've been looking for a while but haven't found anything concrete on a couch potato addon for xbmc. If there is nothing going on, I'm ready to start working on one this weekend, but I'd hate to waste my time because I failed at googling. So if there is anyone who knows one, or has one in the works, i would be happy to hear from you.

CouchPotato V2 has a remote api, and by looking at http://<host>:<port>/docs it looks like there is def enough to have a useful xbmc addon to work off of. By that i mean it at least covers basic search, add, and list functionality.

I did find a little about "OpenELEC sabnzbd addon" that supposedly supports couchpotato but not many details. If it's good, is it possible to load their repo in any other xbmc and add the plugin?

I've seen several inquries but no actual answers if something exists or is being worked on.

Thanks
I don't know anything about the "OpenELEC sabnzbd addon" .

But I requested a couple weeks ago a CouchPotato add-on here, but got no reply.
Than I requested this on xbmchub.com. Jools was willing to create it. It's wip. But it works now and got the basic functions that you mentioned.
THANK YOU. Exactly what i was looking for. Looks like that thread is right place start so i'll post there (unable to launch plugin).
From what i understand this addon only works with the windows couchpotato.
Is there anyone working on a generic couch/sick/sab addon? Or at least one which will support .nix?

I'm running a linux setup with xbmc/couch/sick/sabnzbd and would love to see a single addon to manage all these programs.

Looking at tools available on other platforms like maraschino and mediadog there should be some potential for an awesome addon.