Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Apple TV1] Install nightly Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an AppleTV 1. I have installed Eden (final) and it works alright. It still have some major glitches. This is probably because I am using mysql which the outputted logs say that it was in beta at time of release.

However I want to try some test builds but I don't want to touch the existing version of XBMC. It is the most stable one in my house (when compared to Windows and Live).

Does anyone know how to add a menu item to apple menu that maybe says "New Build" and then install one of the nightlies without disturbing the one I currently have on there?
Wrong forum Wink The Atv1 doesn't run ios.. look here http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56
Moved to the Mac OS X forum.

Eden is the last version of XBMC that will run on Mac OS X 10.4 (Frodo will require 10.6), and that's what the native Apple TV OS is based on. To get nightlies and versions past v11, Eden, then you'll have to install Linux on the Apple TV 1. See Apple TV 1 FAQ (wiki).
Thanks for moving it. I thought it was an IOS.

You Live, You Learn