Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMT5.3 won´t close when launched from cmd line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All

Just updated my TMT5 installation to newest build.
I use playercorefactory to launch uMceDVDplayer in order to play my 3D BD rips.
Way back the only way to close that player, was to use back space on the keyboard, back button on remote wouldn´t work, when launched from cmd line.

Then Acrsoft fixed it but...

Now it´s apparently back again, but worse than before, now I can´t even close using back space on my keyboard.
Now I have to use my mouse, damn !

When I launch umcedvdplayer with my mouse, back space works, and so does the back button on my remote.

Am I alone with this problem ?
How do others come around this ?

TIA...
Seems like a problem with TMT5 not in focus. Some other application is stealing the focus of TMT5. You can create an autohotkey script to keep tmt5 on top to respond to keyboard and remote control.
Could it be that simple...
I believe that the autohotkey script I have installed, xbmclauncher includes something like that.
Will look into it
Thanks Smile
xbmclauncher, it is. It tries to keep xbmc on focus. In xbmclauncher there is an option to pause the focus when external player is running. You need to select the path to the external player.
tried it, no dice... Smile
Even disabled it all together..
need to figure out how to keep it on top.
You mentioned an ahk script ?
Code:
Process, Exist, tmt5.exe
If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
WinActivate, ahk_class tmt5

Here replace the tmt5.exe with the exact process name of tmt5 as can be seen from the task manager.

If you want to add this to xbmclauncher then edit the script file in the source code. The code to edit is

Code:
SendFocus()
{
    Process, Exist, xbmc.exe ; check to see if xbmc.exe is running
    If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
        WinActivate, ahk_class XBMC

}

Add code for tmt5 as

Code:
SendFocus()
{
Process, Exist, xbmc.exe ; check to see if xbmc.exe is running
If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
WinActivate, ahk_class XBMC

Process, Exist, tmt5.exe
If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
WinActivate, ahk_class tmt5    
}

Wow thank you baijuxavior, you may have found a helpful solution not just for xbmc tmt users, but tmt community as well who are also complaining about this issue.

H8redv2, have you complained to tmt about this, its important you voice a support ticket, i and a few others have been complaining about this to, and jason on the arcsoft forums is claiming it does not exist for them in testing. So its important more voices speak up or they wont ever consider a proper fix.
(2012-10-17, 09:12)Ghostdivision Wrote: [ -> ]jason on the arcsoft forums is claiming it does not exist for them in testing.

Hmmm, i know that feeling, with 3D blu-ray, SBS, etc, switching to 30Hz, not 24Hz. Others have mentioned it on the Arcsoft forums, however nothing from Arcsoft's end. Nightmare!
I am having a bit of an issue with this, but my ahk skills are next to none.

I just edited this into the file

Process, Exist, uMCEPlayer5.exe
If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
WinActivate, ahk_class uMCEPlayer5.exe

I am not using your program I have my own ahk script, i just added this to the end, but not having much luck. Im probably doing something wrong.
You should find out the ahk class for umceplayer. Start 'windows spy' from autohotkey start menu and click on the tmt5 player. It will show the name of ahk class. You will also need to loop this script so that it repeats at predefined intervals. The loop is needed only if you are using your own ahk script.

Code:
Loop
{
Sleep 10000 ;time interval 10 second
If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
WinActivate, ahk_class uMCEPlayer5.exe
}
This is most exellent, will try it out asap.
Thnx baijuxavior
This was the windows spy information I received. Maybe this will help with the matter, thanks again for your time.

>>>>>>>>>>( Window Title & Class )<<<<<<<<<<<
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre for Windows Media Center
ahk_class _MIRACLE_20090309_1

>>>>>>>>>>>>( Mouse Position )<<<<<<<<<<<<<
On Screen: 1271, 347 (less often used)
In Active Window: 871, 122

>>>>>>>>>( Now Under Mouse Cursor )<<<<<<<<

Color: 0x522707 (Blue=52 Green=27 Red=07)

>>>>>>>>>>( Active Window Position )<<<<<<<<<<
left: 400 top: 225 width: 1120 height: 630

>>>>>>>>>>>( Status Bar Text )<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>( Visible Window Text )<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>( Hidden Window Text )<<<<<<<<<<<
PlayerEvent
PlayerCopp
PlayerTouch
PlayerTimer
PlayerTimer

>>>>( TitleMatchMode=slow Visible Text )<<<<

>>>>( TitleMatchMode=slow Hidden Text )<<<<
The ahk class is _MIRACLE_20090309_1, so the code should be

Loop
{
Sleep 10000 ;time interval 10 second
If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
WinActivate, ahk_class _MIRACLE_20090309_1
}
Thank you for your help, will test. But unfortunately with todays tmt being released with cinavia today, I might not be able to use it anymore Sad
I am still hvaing a bit of an issue, im not sure if i was discussing something different then the op looking back now. Basically when i launch tmt, it does not respond to remote button clicks if something is in the taskbar, i have to click inside tmt before it will start responding. I noticed my remote seems to be responding to whatevers in the taksbar, I assumed us discussing tmt being out of focus was the same issue and this would fix it, but maybe its not?

I just want to make sure this is what we were discussing doing, if it is maybe I should try the windows spy thing again and make sure the information i gave was accurate.
Pages: 1 2