Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: uTorrent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read somewhere that i can get xbmc to download torrents for me i.e. i want it to download all of the latest episodes of my TV shows without me having to download them myself from a torrent site and then move them into my external HDD. Does anyone know if this is possible, if so how?

Thanks
XBMC has add-ons that can remotely connect to and control torrent clients, but XBMC itself does not do any kind of automatic management.
(2012-10-16, 13:53)FlashGordy88 Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that i can get xbmc to download torrents for me i.e. i want it to download all of the latest episodes of my TV shows without me having to download them myself from a torrent site and then move them into my external HDD. Does anyone know if this is possible, if so how?

Thanks

I'm afraid it can't be done. However you can use a rss feed in utorrent, a script that copys/softlink and something like therenamer.

I would advice you to check out sickbeard, it will handle the tvshows (find it, and pass it to downloader) and sort the file to the correct folder and tell xbmc to start scraping.
cool, cheers

is sickbeard an add-on
this guide might be interesting for you Blush