Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New Day9.tv archive plugin (plugin.video.day9tv)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've rewritten Krill's day9 bliptv plugin to use Day9's new website and to use the youtube plugin as a video backend. It has able the same functionality to the old plugin right now.

I'd like to add some new features but I'm trying to stay away from things that are hard to parse or subject to easy changes on the webpage, in the hopes that it'll break infrequently.

One obvious feature I'm trying to add is search support so users can enter both one-off and saved searches for their favorite things.

I'm not a python coder by trade so some of my headscratching has just been over what's wrong with the basics. I welcome forks/pull requests from coders, or just issues from users on github.

Tested on completely stock xbmcbuntu VM and completely messed up live box.

Edit:
I've updated to fix search/saved search and updated again to fix a regex change they made today. I'm investigating making a plugin repository to allow automatic updates, but for right now you can download the latest version from this URL:

Edit 2:
Minor regex change. The code is updated at the URL.

https://github.com/rfdrake/xbmc-plugin-d...all/master

sweet will try now
fantastic!!!