Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iPlayer ITV 4od demand 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I have added the following add-ons and none of them work is this to be expected?

demand 5 add on brings back a script error

even navi x launches and just sits at the please wait screen

is this what is to be expected the reliability of add-on tend to be useless spoiling the fun out of using xbmc I am based in the UK

any thoughts comments appreciated
Add-ons work with previous versions of XBMC.
Depends on what version you are. I'm on pre-frodo and gave up with those.
There are 'hacks' that may work for you, but doesnt for me.

Search google for "XBMC TVCatchup Add-On" to enjoy FreeView on your HTPC. Works with all versions.

The add-ons you've mentioned need updating to work with the latest Eden/Frodo builds.
You should keep your eye on the Add-Ons threads on here to see if they get updated.
(2012-10-21, 14:36)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Add-ons work with previous versions of XBMC.

Search google for "XBMC TVCatchup Add-On" to enjoy FreeView on your HTPC. Works with all versions.

The add-ons you've mentioned need updating to work with the latest Eden/Frodo builds.
You should keep your eye on the Add-Ons threads on here to see if they get updated.

thankyou very much indeed topman dejavu thankyou

(2012-10-21, 14:36)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Add-ons work with previous versions of XBMC.

I was looking for a way to watch 4oD on xbmc again.

I followed the addon in your post but it doesn't give anywhere near the same functionality. In fact i think the name is plain misleading. It is called TVCatchup. It doesn't let you catch-up at all. It just lets you watch live streams.

Do you know a way to watch on demand TV?
Have you tried the latest version of the 4oD plugin?