Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Swedish suptitle not on by default.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I want swedish subtitles to load by default, i have started a video gone in to sound/subtitle setings, selected "Swedish" and "Subtitle on" then pressed the button "Set these as default for all videos".

But still the next time i load a DVD the subtitle button will be selected off and sebtitle will not be selected to swedish.
This is so irritating.

Why when i set swedish as default all over XBMC it still do not select swedish and why is suptitles that should be on by default selected off, i donĀ“t have a quick button on the remote for turning subtitles on/off but i do have one for selecting a subtitle, so if it was only one problem with selecting the right subtitle, but no it is turned off.
XBMC v11 doesn't understand different languages (just how to label things as different languages). Being able to select default languages for both subtitles and audio has been added to XBMC v12, which is currently in development (see development builds (wiki)).