Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] SHOUTcast 2 (Music Plugin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes that is the version, but I allays get the error like this on the log (now that I know where to find it):

13:21:46 T:1969270784 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file http://119.59.105.143:8802
13:21:46 T:1969270784 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder
13:21:46 T:1969270784 DEBUG: OnQueueNextItem: play state was 1, starting 1
13:21:46 T:1969270784 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 261, path [plugin://plugin.audio.shoutcast/resolve/125382]
13:21:46 T:1969270784 DEBUG: Playlist Player: one or more items failed to play... aborting playback

Looks like I'm missing some audio codec or what? Do I need to install anything else apart only the Shoutcast 2 addon?
Hi,

this is an openelec issue, please read this: https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/issues/3900

In short: use a different (older) version of openelec, use one of the test builds from the above issue or wait for a fixed release.
I see, but I thought that openelec 5.0.3 for Pi 2 was already fixed.
Sorry for the off-topic but do you know a way to fix this without installing again an image from scratch, going too lose all my configurations and so on... arghhh Sad
How can I remove stations from my "my sender" list? After "C" and pressing "remove..." nothing happens...
Hi Tristan!, first I wanted to thank you for this excellent addon, I use it daily and it's a great feature to have in my media center Smile

I have a problem, though, hope you can help: I'm am on Kodi/Windows and there are certain stations I cannot play on Kodi but play fine on Winamp. There is one which fails consistently, if you search for "Mocha" you'll find it. The log I'm getting is this:

09:21:48 T:5796 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/resolve/239468" matches rule for function "resolve_play_url"
09:21:48 T:5796 NOTICE: Opening url: http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-stat...?id=239468
09:22:15 T:6064 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Timeout was reached(28)
09:22:15 T:1504 NOTICE: Thread ShoutcastFile start, auto delete: false
09:22:15 T:4940 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
09:22:15 T:6064 ERROR: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - error probing input format, http://listen.radionomy.com/Mocha
09:22:15 T:6064 ERROR: DVDPlayerCodec::Init: Error creating demuxer
09:22:15 T:6064 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file http://listen.radionomy.com/Mocha
09:22:15 T:6064 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder
09:22:15 T:6064 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.audio.shoutcast/resolve/239468]

Also, it seems Winamp resolves the request very fast compared to Kodi (2 sec until start buffering vs about 20 seconds). What can I do to make it faster?

Thanks a lot!
I am having issues getting some streams to play on both my RPi and PC. Here is the debug from my pc:
http://pastebin.com/3GHSJJQ0
I use Kodi 15.2 on Android 4.2.2 MediaPlayer, and Shoutcast (2.3) can not run, only got the error message and log

07:21:16 T:1437605600 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'xbmcswift2.urls.NotFoundException'>
Error Contents: No matching view found for /extrafanart/
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.shoutcast/addon.py", line 247, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 318, in _dispatch
raise NotFoundException, 'No matching view found for %s' % path
NotFoundException: No matching view found for /extrafanart/
-->End of Python script error report<--
07:21:16 T:1464205936 ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.shoutcast/extrafanart/
HuhHello, I hope this is the right forum to report problems I've been experiencing problems with SHOUTcast2 recently on all my Android devices which run Kodi v16 Jarvis as well as running the latest and greatest nightly build versions 16 and 17. My SHOUTcast stations refuse to load and throw errors either saying to "Look at the Log..." message or at other times saying "Network Error". It hangs like this and you can no longer connect to any station streams. If I wait awhile, sometimes it will clear itself and let me connect to stations again but only for a short while. If I go to change stations, the errors will start happening again and SHOUTcast2 becomes useless. Also wHuhhen it is in this error state, attempting to search for more stations and saving them to your Favorites folder fails. It does not save the stations to the favorites folder. When I looked at the error log, it shows similar error conditions that have been reported already above in this thread... that is mentions things like failed to initialize an audio codec, or could not play the format, or skipped station x, etc. What changed in the latest builds of Kodi 16 and 17 releases that caused this breaking of SHOUTcast2 to work reliably like it used to?

I am running on Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, the new 4K capable Fire TV as well as on my Android cell phones and tablets... all experience same errors recently. Used to work smoothly on old old versions of Kodi. I hope this can be easily fixed as I like using SHOUTcast2 on KODI.
(2016-02-29, 17:29)unbiased Wrote: [ -> ]HuhHello, I hope this is the right forum to report problems I've been experiencing problems with SHOUTcast2 recently on all my Android devices which run Kodi v16 Jarvis as well as running the latest and greatest nightly build versions 16 and 17. My SHOUTcast stations refuse to load and throw errors either saying to "Look at the Log..." message or at other times saying "Network Error". It hangs like this and you can no longer connect to any station streams. If I wait awhile, sometimes it will clear itself and let me connect to stations again but only for a short while. If I go to change stations, the errors will start happening again and SHOUTcast2 becomes useless. Also wHuhhen it is in this error state, attempting to search for more stations and saving them to your Favorites folder fails. It does not save the stations to the favorites folder. When I looked at the error log, it shows similar error conditions that have been reported already above in this thread... that is mentions things like failed to initialize an audio codec, or could not play the format, or skipped station x, etc. What changed in the latest builds of Kodi 16 and 17 releases that caused this breaking of SHOUTcast2 to work reliably like it used to?

I am running on Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, the new 4K capable Fire TV as well as on my Android cell phones and tablets... all experience same errors recently. Used to work smoothly on old old versions of Kodi. I hope this can be easily fixed as I like using SHOUTcast2 on KODI.

Today all of a sudden my SHOUTcast2 is working okay without throwing all those errors. I wonder if someone has made a fix or change somewhere or was it just the servers that were bogged down. I am happy that it seems to be back to working normal now. I hope it lasts.Wink
I am also unable to run it.... here is the log:

shoutcast log
Hi I really like the Shoutcast, but many of the radios simpy does not work.

Supplied logfile below
http://pastebin.com/W8kc8Tz9

thank you very much for any kind of help
Managed to get it to work by removing/reinstalling the plugin... Smile
I upgraded to 16.1 this morning by completely removing my previous installation and doing a fresh install, but when I installed Shoutcast2 from the Kodi repo and clicked Top 500 Stations, there's nothing in the list. Anyone having the same problem?

Great addon and I've been using it for years, thanks much!
In mine Android TV Box with Kodi 16.1 and SHOUTcast2 v2.3.0 plays well (even Top 500 Stations).
Hello Sphere,

I was looking at a good solution to listen at web radios using Kodi, I was trying to compare the Shoutcast2 addon and the Radio addon, they both seem very similar. Is there a clear difference between the two? They even look very similar in term of UI, are they both variations of the same code?

Thx in advance,
Pierre
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9