Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Request] ADMC Player add on for Premier League Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wondering if theres any interest in this. Admc (abu dhabi sports) online stream all 380 premier league games and they're all in English. They charge $40 for this service

www.en.bpl.admcsport.com/page/Home

Downside is that you have to be within the middle east to be able to get onto the site, or use a proxy/smart dns/vpn to access it.

Just wondering if there was any interest in this becuase i know i would have no hesitation in subscribing if there was a way of watching the streams conveniently though xbmc. (Loading up a browser etc etc seems like a pain).
i've got it. you can download the ipad app or iPhone then airplay it through apple tv, you only need the proxy to sign up. As long as you watch it through your iPad/iphone you don't need the proxy only when watching through the admc website read this guide.

http://www.watchadmc.com/howto.pdf
Yes, but that requires an iphone/ipad. I myself have an iphone, but i think it would be easier if it was possible through xbmc itself.
And can airplay work through xbmc instead of an apple tv. Im guessing it should be fine.
Yeah that will be fine, the only advantage of doing it the iphone/iPad way is you only have to use either a free or pay proxy to sign up. If you went down the xbmc plugin route you would need to pay around 5-10quid a month for a smart DNS service as you'd just get geo blocked. For some reason as long as your registered online "in Egypt" for example and you download the iOS app you can view the streams on your app regardless of location.
It is worth it, the streams are 10x better than you would get on sports devil or veetle, plus like the pay streaming sites (liveonlinefooty, fss) as you've paid a legit sub you know the site isn't moving around every few months or getting closed down + it's top value!
What's the ADMC quality like? Is it HD?

Also, can anybody tell me what the quality difference is between iphone/ipad airplay and regular streaming?

Cheers all Smile
it's not HD quality, it's SD if you have a stable internet connection (3-4 meg). With regular streaming you would have to pay for a smart dns service like overplay which works out about 4-5 a month(to trick the admc website to think your accessing the content from the middle east) where are ios streaming you don not need to use a smart dns everytime you watch. Also after using both i find the quality is higher when streamed from my iPad from the admc app then streamed from iPad to airplay on either apple tv or raspberry pi. I think the website uses flash streaming where the app uses html5.

google admc online uk and loads of info on other forums.
Picture quality on 46 Samsung LCD

Thanks, Seems pretty decent Smile
is admc safe to subscribe to?

Is this access to the site without a vpn: https://secure-en-admc.premiumtv.co.uk/p...teAccount/#

(2012-10-27, 13:41)skweezer Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if theres any interest in this. Admc (abu dhabi sports) online stream all 380 premier league games and they're all in English. They charge $40 for this service

Downside is that you have to be within the middle east to be able to get onto the site, or use a proxy/smart dns/vpn to access it.

Just wondering if there was any interest in this becuase i know i would have no hesitation in subscribing if there was a way of watching the streams conveniently though xbmc. (Loading up a browser etc etc seems like a pain).

has anyone got this up and running? if you want to view it on navi-x and have a working account I could create secure channel in which people can watch live games. any interest in this ? pm me
are there such things as private account only navi-x channels ?
I couldn't get to the payment page without getting geoblocked :S

(2012-11-18, 18:55)rumaan Wrote: [ -> ]Is this access to the site without a vpn: https://secure-en-admc.premiumtv.co.uk/p...teAccount/#

(2012-10-27, 13:41)skweezer Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if theres any interest in this. Admc (abu dhabi sports) online stream all 380 premier league games and they're all in English. They charge $40 for this service

anyone hear of any apps that work with this?
Yes there is an ADMC Sport app but you cant get it from the UK store you need to get it from a middle easten app store like Egypt. I Created a new account with itunes and set my home couintry as egypt i could then find the app
Pages: 1 2 3