Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nightlies are unstable, I know, but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I honestly would be still using v11 Eden rather than nightly builds if v11 wasn't broken for my audio configuration. I have a mid-2010 Mac mini linked via toslink to a Samsung HT-Z510. In v11, enabling both AC3 and DTS caused major sound problems, so I started trying the nightly builds of Frodo. The AudioEngine is work almost perfectly (it's not converting AAC 5.1 to AC3 as suggested, and has occasional audio dropouts), but I've had issues playing any VIDEO_TS content within my library. Recent nightly builds seem to have removed any attempt to even try playing VIDEO_TS and .ISO files.

Also, at least in the nightly builds, the XBMCHelper.conf file is lacking a space after the port number. This results in XBMC failing to terminate the process.

Are these known issues that are on the "to do" list, or have I commented on something unknown?
Silly me, I forgot to comment on a new development. I assume the smb support is undergoing some changes, thus I'm suddenly getting the "no such file" errors on content that was working a week ago (nothing changed except the nightly build in use). Here's a log file:

http://www.magelair.com/Misc/xbmc.log