Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help with getting content (Sab, Sickbeard, etc)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an unraid server for storing content, and used the plugins to load Sab, SB, and CP. I have major file permission problems with each download, strangely named files, files being put in the wrong folders, and generally dozens of minor ailments.

I installed the same three on a spare XP machine and am having more luck configuring things there, but we'll see.

I have an account on one NZB search provider and one account with a USENet server. The whole setup struggles to find movies and TV shows (most appear to not be available).

I know this is an XBMC forum, and I will be running XBMC on two different systems once I get the backend up and running (unraid + media downloaded and stored properly).

I don't want to stray too far off topic, but aside from posting questions in the forums for each of the software packages I am using, I thought maybe this would be a good forum for my questions as many folks running XBMC also seem to be running a NAS, Sab, SB, CP, etc.

Please forgive me if this is too off-topic for this forum.

Where is the best place I can go to get help (howto's etc) in configuring my setup, and how can I increase my chances of finding the content I am searching for?

I have read dozens of howto's and watched many youtube videos on system setup... Some apply, some are using older versions, etc.

Thanks.