Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC scrapping help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys newbie hereCool I just bought a new mac mini and wanted to make it home theatre xbmc only. I have all my movies and tv shows on an external harddrive, 1 folder for my movies second folder for my tv shows.
My question is for the movies, when i update my library i have 364 movies in total, XBMC only updates scrapper for 304 of them. I used plex as well and plex updates scrapper for all my movies. I want to use XBMC for my home theatre because it looks wayyyyyyyyy better ( AEON NOX Cool).

I know the movies are named right because I use IMDB for the movie names, so I dont know why XBMC not updating those movies. Is there any way I can fix/change this? Thanks in advance.

Also only thing I liked about plex was if the movie was inncorrect I can change it easily, is there an easy way to do it on XBMC too.

Cheers. Laugh
Can you post some literal examples of file names for movies that XBMC is not picking up?