Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CONFLUENCE Updated floor.png complimenting skins existing design. new png included
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok Fair comment, /me withdraws fugly.

Being non English native speaker/typist, sometimes the words typed dont sound so bad to me, but to other ppl they come across not as intended.

I could not find a word to define (could be improved) concept, that showed I was unhappy for so long with this single bit. I wanted to see more of the background, without loosing anything.

I would still love to see another solution, mine was a massive shortcut because I lack skills and dont want to have skin problems. (this is why I dont use mods or 3rd party skins because they all look great but all hang or crash xbmc)

So the feature request is in a way valid (if you accept), if you would consider it sometime before I die, it would be ideal, if not well, though cookies. Smile

I still think confluence is the most stable skin of all so great work and keep it up Wink

I'm a fan for sure

uNi

(2012-11-16, 10:49)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]I would still love to see another solution, mine was a massive shortcut because I lack skills and dont want to have skin problems. (this is why I dont use mods or 3rd party skins because they all look great but all hang or crash xbmc)
TBH, a well coded MOD does not hang or crash XBMC

the operative words being "well coded"

Few and far in between in my experience, Not mods necessarily but skins

uNi
I agree, @mad-max. I've used your confluence-MOD on everything from my Windows 7 machines to ATV2 to RPi and now Pivos, and I've never had a problem with your skin crashing XBMC. And this isn't the place for sure, but I love the new NEON-Showcase view for my movies!
Thanks!

BTW: I saw your using my MOD at your webpage and so in your systems! Big Grin
Looks great uNiversal.

I would love to see a collaboration between the Confluence skin coder, and someone with an artistic eye. Confluence is very stable and logical but you can tell it was designed by a coder. It just needs a few artistic and layout tweaks and it could be a really great skin.
Thanks man :0

I wouldn't be that person I cant do graphics cant code, cant cook...

Glad you like it, for me this single texture changed the whole skin from cold to steaming.

uNi
Pages: 1 2