Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Best app to develop a skin in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for a decent program that will allow me to edit the page, and see how its going to look, along with the usual suggestions.
Currently using Notepad++ but its a harsh game without 'autotexts or addons' just typing 100% of all commands, as well as having no visual guide readily available?
I've heard of MS Visual Studio, but which pack, or what do you guys suggest?
Regards to all!
I have been using Intype for years. Development has been pretty slow but it has been really stable for me, and it offers just the right amount of features for me.
I'm in the same situation.
For me the lack of how it's going to look is killing me. I have totally no clue what im doing when 'starting to mod Confluence to my needs.

I tried Notepad++ with plugin but it doesn't seem to function correctly and not sure what Sublime Text 2 could do for me as it hasn't got any XBMC plugin that could help me.

Maybe Intype is something for me.
(2012-11-10, 22:55)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]nor sure what Sublime Text 2 could do for me as it hasn't got any XBMC plugin that could help me.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142617
Stick a piece of gum on your F5 button Wink