Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediathek is not running on atv1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed xbmc "eden" on my atv1. Works fine, so far.
Now I would like to use the video plugin "Mediathek". Works poorly. When I install it over the xbmc surface, I only get version 0.29. Further updates are not possible from xbmc.
I found, that the latest version of the plugin is 0.45. How can I get it? And how can I install it manually, when xmbc does not offer it for me?

The actual plugin always tells me to check the logfiles. Where do I find them?

Regards,

Aquarius99
Finally I got some things done

- I updatet the plugIn to version 0.4.5; didn't solve my problems

- I found and checked the logfiles:
14:33:22 T:60794368 WARNING: CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(/mnt/scratch/users/frontrow/applications/xbmc.app/contents/resources/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/http) in /mnt/scratch/users/frontrow/applications/xbmc.app/contents/resources/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/http://videos.arte.tv/de/do_delegate/videos/alle_videos/dokus/index-3188646,view,rss.xml
14:33:22 T:60794368 ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open /mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/webinterface.default/http://videos.arte.tv/de/do_delegate/videos/alle_videos/dokus/index-3188646,view,rss.xml
14:33:23 T:62570496 INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
14:33:23 T:62570496 ERROR: Error Type: <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'>
14:33:23 T:62570496 ERROR: Error Contents: no element found: line 1, column 0
14:33:23 T:62570496 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.mediathek/default.py", line 84, in <module>
mediathek.buildMenu(path)
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.mediathek/mediathek/__init__.py", line 109, in buildMenu
self.buildMenu(path,treeNode);
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.mediathek/mediathek/__init__.py", line 109, in buildMenu
self.buildMenu(path,treeNode);
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.mediathek/mediathek/__init__.py", line 117, in buildMenu
self.buildPageMenu(treeNode.link,len(treeNode.chil dNodes));
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.mediathek/mediathek/arte.py", line 103, in buildPageMenu
rssFeed = self.loadXml(link);
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.mediathek/mediathek/arte.py", line 110, in loadXml
return minidom.parseString(xmlPage);
File "/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1928, in parseString
return expatbuilder.parseString(string)
File "/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 940, in parseString
return builder.parseString(string)
File "/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 223, in parseString
parser.Parse(string, True)
ExpatError: no element found: line 1, column 0
14:33:23 T:62570496 INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Can somebody take a look at this and give me a hint on how to solve the problem?
Best regards,

Aquarius99
... must be an odd problem I got with my atv1, if theres no one here to give me a hint. Guess I try to get rid of it again. Thanks for your help anyway.Sad