Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I did try a search and did NOT find the answer I need.

First is the simple set of instruction on how to use this? On and off and so on...

I launched it and could not find a shut down button any where, when put it to sleep (a thing I did Find) I killed my computer..and had to kill the power to restart it.

2nd try, I had to use Task Manger to shut it down, that don't seem right...

Also I have a add on called Free Cable down loaded and is seems to just to be text (code) so how to I put it in?

Rich

(2012-11-12, 04:10)racprops Wrote: [ -> ]I launched it and could not find a shut down button any where, when put it to sleep (a thing I did Find) I killed my computer..and had to kill the power to restart it.
Press "S" and scroll down to "Exit" to exit XBMC....

(2012-11-12, 04:10)racprops Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have a add on called Free Cable down loaded and is seems to just to be text (code) so how to I put it in?

System/Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Navigate to the location where you downloaded the bluecop repository zip file and select it. After you install the repository, you can go to System/Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > bluecop Add-ons Repository > Video Add-ons > Free Cable.

Thanks to both of you for your help.

Rich