Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Change main menu confluence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all skin developer,

I have a small problem. I want to add to the confluence main menu some additional menues (game names that). If I select one of this menues a list shall popup with configuration options.
Another program will deliver the content of the menu (name and subentries) with injecting the needed xml stuff.
And here comes the problem, I do not get into changing the first step, the main menu of confluence.
For the first step it would be enough if someone can explain me in a small sample where I have to add some xml lines to get another home menu with name "test" Smile

Would be fine, many like to get such a frontend plugin for xbmc.

Best regards,
SirNoName

ps. If there is a german developer that like to make a short skype conference this would be fantastic.
Hey,

German guy here with some skinning experience in Confluence Big Grin

Drop me a PM...

mad-max
That idea will be nice... It is posibly to create a feature that let us add more menues, personaliced menues or personaliced views but without writing any code?
I mean... some kind of add-on that add another menu when is installed and can be modified for each one. Or another personliced view. Then all we can made more addons and share it on the forum.
radix, for such features like own custom menus, you need to install one of the various MODs of Confluence...nearly every MOD supports stuff like that...

But I'm not sure, what you mean with personalized views...can you elaborate?
Well I think I would like the same:

I posted my question here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1275888 and was "sent" here.

Now I'm looking fore the "MOD's" as spoken off.