Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Frodo Beta 1: No skins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just installed Frodo Beta 1 and first thing I wanted to try is changing the skin. For some reason the list of available skins (like they are listed in Eden and Frodo Alpha) is empty. There is no such entry as "Skin" in the addon section. Are Skins not available in Beta 1? I haven't been able to install a skin in a zip due to dependencies-problems either... do we have to wait in order to use skins? Thanks for any answers :-)
(2012-11-15, 19:04)endeler Wrote: [ -> ]I have just installed Frodo Beta 1 and first thing I wanted to try is changing the skin. For some reason the list of available skins (like they are listed in Eden and Frodo Alpha) is empty. There is no such entry as "Skin" in the addon section. Are Skins not available in Beta 1? I haven't been able to install a skin in a zip due to dependencies-problems either... do we have to wait in order to use skins? Thanks for any answers :-)

Since no skins have been submitted yet to Frodo repo the list is empty.

script/plugins where compatible with frodo so those were ported. You can search the forum to find a Frodo skin and install manually.
I know at least one dependency that is missing and will add that tonight. Should solve the install issues
That was fast; thanks a lot for the quick answer! I'll try to install it manually...
Really, beta is out 2 seconds The announcement on XBMC.org says to expect addon repo related issues while transition from Eden to Frodo and this is the must ask question, or Im missing something?

uNi
The new confluence is so nice thats all ive used for a while now.
Would be even better with a simple new floor.png http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=144719

uNi