Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-10, 15:32)Pleng Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-10, 14:23)krish_2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]confused about the command line!

I see no option for it in the advanced launcher.

You don't need an option for it...

instead of typing "C:\[folder]\SkyGo.exe" as the application to launche, type "C:\[folder]\SkyGo.exe [channelNumber]"

still wont let me change it as SkyGo.exe 405 is not an executable file. there is no where to type any of that.
(2013-03-10, 15:49)krish_2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-10, 15:32)Pleng Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-10, 14:23)krish_2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]confused about the command line!

I see no option for it in the advanced launcher.

You don't need an option for it...

instead of typing "C:\[folder]\SkyGo.exe" as the application to launche, type "C:\[folder]\SkyGo.exe [channelNumber]"

still wont let me change it as SkyGo.exe 405 is not an executable file. there is no where to type any of that.

Try making a bat file then in the bat file type skygo.exe 405
I've gotten the latest version to work! Excellent stuff guys!

I'm having an issue though again, if expat shield is active, the player won't load. I get an error saying something about 'console' with an expat shield URL. Anyone know a way around this? Need expat shield for iplayer.
Fixed it myself! Just set box.anchorfree.net to 127.0.0.1 in the hosts file Smile

Thanks for all your work guys!
Thread Edited to UK Only Cheers

Mike
XB
Guys can anyone tell me if this is still being worked on? I know you have your own jobs but I just want to know if in the end it will have the cache issue fixed and a full set of channel lists featured, possibly as an add on and not via launcher?

Thanks guys
(2013-03-11, 12:01)jjmucker Wrote: [ -> ]Guys can anyone tell me if this is still being worked on? I know you have your own jobs but I just want to know if in the end it will have the cache issue fixed and a full set of channel lists featured, possibly as an add on and not via launcher?

Thanks guys

All my cache problems are gone with the latest release and the channel list comes up when I press enter on my remote...

Does it matter if you have to set it up through launcher or not? It still works just the same. Although it'd be nice to get the silverlight stream to decode in hardware as mine is currently working through software.
yeah it seems some folk are still getting the cache issue, whereas some are not. Yes there is a channel list but I cant see ESPN, just ESPN classic.
(2013-03-11, 15:15)jjmucker Wrote: [ -> ]yeah it seems some folk are still getting the cache issue, whereas some are not. Yes there is a channel list but I cant see ESPN, just ESPN classic.

add this line to your channels.cfg file where your sports channels are...let me know.

433~ESPN=http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/videoId/0644e59b823ad210VgnVCM1000002c04170a________/l/l/content/detachedLiveTv.do

mike
Thanks Mike but that line of code didnt work. Im also stumped as to why i keep having to press f5 to refresh it, whereas others dont. Its driving me insane Smile
Have you enabled the refresh in the config file?
Its enabled by default. refreshonload=true
Ive tried everything i can think of but im clearly missing something. I just need that fixed and the ability to be able to select ESPN from the channels list and i promise i wont hassle you's all again lol Smile
Would anyone be interested in step by step instructions on how to fully integrate skygo with tvguide to give a full epg listing experience? If so ill post tomorrow think I just about have all the kinks worked out.
Within xbmc? Sure. :-)
err, yes syborg, i'm interested.

also, can anyone please elaborate on how to create a batch file that opens a specific channel?