Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-04-01, 20:01)Sarcyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-01, 16:59)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the latest 1.7b file - I have a 32-bit machine it works on that.

Yeah I'm using the SkyGO1.7b2013 file from the skydrive link in the first post - I get

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Whenever I try runme, skygocache or skygo.

Ah, some simple googling of that error code would indicate it seems to be that I don't have .NET Framework installed. My bad and I shall get right on that - hopefully it will fix my problem. :) Sorry to take up space/time in the thread but if others get this I guess it could be useful to know!

Glad you've potentially found a solution. Let us know if it solves the problem and we can add it as a requirement in the setup instructions

(2013-04-01, 18:22)huzz456 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-01, 01:41)huzz456 Wrote: [ -> ]No it launches fine in full screen

Sorry, to clarify I mean if I launch the bat file manually outside of xbmc then it launches fine fullscreen its only when I try and do it through advanced launcher (TV guide) that it opens in the background. Basically xbmc is keeping focus so to control sky at this point I need to press alt tab to get to it then I can press backspace to close it if need be. (All other launchers I have work fine by the way, coming up on top of xbmc with focus)

Hmm... Strange one, especially if you have others that are working. Leave it with me and ill see what I can figure out.
Thanks syborg much appreciated! :)
(2013-04-01, 20:01)Sarcyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-01, 16:59)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the latest 1.7b file - I have a 32-bit machine it works on that.

Yeah I'm using the SkyGO1.7b2013 file from the skydrive link in the first post - I get

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Whenever I try runme, skygocache or skygo.

Ah, some simple googling of that error code would indicate it seems to be that I don't have .NET Framework installed. My bad and I shall get right on that - hopefully it will fix my problem. Smile Sorry to take up space/time in the thread but if others get this I guess it could be useful to know!

Dont forget you need silver-light installed as well if you haven't already!

N
(2013-04-01, 22:02)huzz456 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks syborg much appreciated! :)

Hi Huzz456, can you tell me whether you are using "true fullscreen" mode or "windows fullscreen" in your video settings for xbmc?
I've got absolutely no idea why but its now started working properly?!? Either way happy days :). Thanks for your time syborg
Excellent add on guys, thanks for all your hard work.

I do have one question though; I cant seem to find Sky Sports Formula 1, Channel 408, in any of the listings. For some reason its not in the RT channel list within xmltv.

Any idea's on how I get this channel listed?
(2013-04-02, 22:23)bigdave50uk Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent add on guys, thanks for all your hard work.

I do have one question though; I cant seem to find Sky Sports Formula 1, Channel 408, in any of the listings. For some reason its not in the RT channel list within xmltv.

Any idea's on how I get this channel listed?

Yeah sorry it got missed for some reason. If you follow the instructions on the 29/03 update it will update everything and Sky F1 will be there.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1381563

but I have an update for the Sky Movies Disney EPG so I will editing in the next few minutes.
Thanks for the reply Syborg.

I actually just figured out a way of adding it before I seen your post. Basically I found the RT channel code and added it to the channels.lua file. I was then able to select it from within xmltv GUI.

I will download your new files though as my way is probably not the best wayBig Grin
(2013-04-02, 22:51)bigdave50uk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply Syborg.

I actually just figured out a way of adding it before I seen your post. Basically I found the RT channel code and added it to the channels.lua file. I was then able to select it from within xmltv GUI.

I will download your new files though as my way is probably not the best way:grin:

Thats all I've done really too but there is a few channel additions and some channel number changes so its worth following the instructions.
Full Install Instructions - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1363810

Update Instructions - EPG Data for Sky Movies Disney (and Showcase)

This will add an Sky Movies Disney EPG and will bring Sky Movies Showcase into the same grabber to streamline things a little

Files
Additional_Channels.bat
Additional_Channels.chl
Additional_Channels.dat
mc2xml.exe
Files - 1MB

Steps 1
Extract the files to the same folder that you currently have the Sky Movies Disney NoEpg.xml
Delete the Sky Movies Disney NoEpg.xml

Step 2
Run the additional_channels.bat

Step 3
Open XMLTV Gui -> Tools -> Settings ->Grabbers
Untick UK_Bleb

Step 4
Open the XMLTV_Import settings and replace the Sky Movies Disney NoEpg.xml and with the path to the addtional_channels.xml you created.
(If you have the freeview channels to make sure you add the No EPG Channels.xml too)

Step 5
Grab the listings

Step 6
Open XBMC - go into the TVGuide settings - Clear the current current EPG with the ClearEPg.xml reload tvguide then change it back to the EPG xml file - reload tvguide and Sky Movies Disney should now be in the EPG

Step 7
Setup a scheduled event to the run the bat file every week.
I have had a stinker. Followed your instructions but now TV channels aren't matching up and most are looking for a stream file. Think tomorrow I'll start a fresh and delete my progress today.

I think I ran in to trouble some where.. :'(
So tomorrow I'll delete my current files and re download all the files and work from your guide again
Thanks
N
(2013-04-03, 01:29)nick w Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a stinker. Followed your instructions but now TV channels aren't matching up and most are looking for a stream file. Think tomorrow I'll start a fresh and delete my progress today.

So tomorrow I'll delete my current files and re download all the files and work from your guide again
Thanks
N

Sorry if I've confused things - if you are getting miss matching channels it makes me thing that you've got the wrong launchers.xml.
In fact I've just realised that I need to make two launchers.xml one for those with the cache issue and one for those without this might be the problem. Oops.

I have corrected my mistake with the launchers.xml and guide should work now.
You might find just replacing your current launchers file with the one from the zip (updated to a new one @ 12.30am) might fix it before you go deleting everything
(2013-04-03, 01:34)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-03, 01:29)nick w Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a stinker. Followed your instructions but now TV channels aren't matching up and most are looking for a stream file. Think tomorrow I'll start a fresh and delete my progress today.

Thanks
N

Sorry if I've confused things - if you are getting miss matching channels it makes me thing that you've got the wrong launchers.xml.
In fact I've just realised that I need to make two launchers.xml one for those with the cache issue and one for those without this might be the problem. Oops.

I have corrected my mistake with the launchers.xml and guide should work now.
You might find just replacing your current launchers file with the one from the zip (updated to a new one @ 12.30am) might fix it before you go deleting everything

Many thanks syborg
I was doing everything via vnc from my nexus 10 last night so I could have missed something. I'm going to re- download the launcher XML today and give it another go

Thanks for your help.
N
Syborg,
Just so i know, is this the full guide?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1363810

Im going to go back to basics and start again.

Thanks mate!
N
(2013-04-03, 12:30)nick w Wrote: [ -> ]Syborg,
Just so i know, is this the full guide?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1363810

Im going to go back to basics and start again.

Thanks mate!
N

That's the one. I'll around most of the day any problems let me know.