Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Favourites is still empty
OK, think I have solved it. I had catchuptv with EPG, which didn't work. Uninstalled and installed just catchuptv, and now it is showing up in favourites

(2013-06-24, 16:34)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]OK, think I have solved it. I had catchuptv with EPG, which didn't work. Uninstalled and installed just catchuptv, and now it is showing up in favourites

BBC1 works, BBC 2 doesn't. Gives me the addon.ply error.
Tried all channels, some work, others give the error
Have you removed all the tvcatchepg favourites and replaced them with tvcatchup v1 favourites
(2013-06-24, 16:42)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]Have you removed all the tvcatchepg favourites and replaced them with tvcatchup v1 favourites

Yes, I have
(2013-06-24, 16:51)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-24, 16:42)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]Have you removed all the tvcatchepg favourites and replaced them with tvcatchup v1 favourites

Yes, I have

Have you tried removing the steam then adding again?
(2013-06-24, 16:52)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-24, 16:51)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I have

Have you tried removing the steam then adding again?

do you mean via TV Guide, or favourites. Also I notice in favourites, it lists the channel name and program. Is this correct or do I need to rename the favourites with just the channel numbers?
Tvguide
(2013-06-24, 16:59)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]Tvguide

The ones that don't work, don't bring up the option on the right of the screen. As soon as I click on the program, it gives me the addon.ply error
Go into tvguide settings abd do a clear cache then try.
(2013-06-24, 17:08)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]Go into tvguide settings abd do a clear cache then try.

Working like a charm now. Many thanks for your help
Hi folks just want to give an update for everyone as I have been away for a bit. I have some good news and bad news.
Good news that I have some time to start actively working on this again.
The bad news is the next stage is a big one - which at this time my programming knowledge isn't really up to the task which mean I will need to spend some time trying to learn a bit more before jumping in. There's a lot of issues with where especially the tvguide mod that I want to fix but until my knowledge is better I won't be able to.
So basically I'm back working on it but don't expect anything soon!
However, here what I'm planning to do please feel free to drop any suggestions of what you'd like too!
Next Release
- fix the current bugs with logos and channel order and general database/source issues
- allow scheduling for epg downloads
- some standard logos for channels
Future
- add support for other regions
- add support for other countries
- adding radio support
- ability to add a series reminder / search for a program & auto start.
- custom themes
Boom, sounds all good.

Wish i could help!
Sounds exciting. Hopefully someone will offer some assistance with the programming, no doubt adding support for other countries will help with that.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Great news, thanks for all the hard work.
looking forward to it - thanks for all the work so far.