Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-08-02, 22:46)dazzza19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great addon, is it possible to intergrate tvcatchup into this thanks dazzza

It's is - download the tvguide mod in my repo instructions in my signature!
basically i can now load the bat file in xbmc correctly but when it loads it comes to a verification page which does not allow me to enter the code

why is the verification code coming up when i load chrome with sky go the verification doesnt even come up but when i load it from internet explorer it asks for verification

is there a way round this ?

thanks
make sure your username and password are entered correctly in the add-on settings. double check in the config file.
my config file seems ok and also my settings has my password and username correctly would it matter if i had an = sign in my password ?? i wouldnt of thought so but just checking
(2013-08-04, 10:37)lordluque Wrote: [ -> ]my config file seems ok and also my settings has my password and username correctly would it matter if i had an = sign in my password ?? i wouldnt of thought so but just checking

Wouldn't of thought the = would make a difference. Have you entered the verification code? And does it come up a second time? I sometimes get this if I've been testing things but once I enter the code it doesn't reappear.
im having a problem with the sky go app
i can get in to it it all logs in and but i cant change channel and i cant exit the app could someone help me out am i doing something wrong?
(2013-08-04, 17:14)glenpring Wrote: [ -> ]im having a problem with the sky go app
i can get in to it it all logs in and but i cant change channel and i cant exit the app could someone help me out am i doing something wrong?

What are you using to try change the channel/exit?
xbmc app on my iphone, mobile mouse on my iphone and keyboard on the computer
(2013-08-04, 17:42)glenpring Wrote: [ -> ]xbmc app on my iphone, mobile mouse on my iphone and keyboard on the computer

The Xbmc won't do anything as the skygo is a windows program really - you need to use a keyboard or something like hipporemote
Yea i wnter the code but i get an error all the time and takes me back to the logging in site
whats the keys to control everything does any one know?
(2013-08-05, 17:30)glenpring Wrote: [ -> ]whats the keys to control everything does any one know?

Backspace will exit the channel
so try to log in i have a verification code and once i enter it this message is displayed -
please pass the following message to the development team: /signin/skygo/7b6b3a276a6f7264616e6a61636f62733839272c703a277365637572697479636865636b277d

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99936349@N03/9457823684/

please help
I'm new to XBMC so please forgive me for my limited understanding. The main reason I have downloaded XBMC is to use with Sky Go, so I followed the instructions in the first post in this thread, but when I run skygocache.bat it comes up with a script error...

Line: 23
Char: 1
Error: 'SearchSuggestionsAPIHost' is undefined

Sky 1 will generally then load ok, but when I go to the channel list, the layout of the list is very basic text and no other channels seem to work. If anyone can help then that would be much appreciated.
Are you using skygolauncher addon from my repo or are you using the skydrive files?