Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried to get this running and it opens sky go just fine but when I press the back button it takes me to the sky go home page, and when I alt F4 out it says Errors occurred see the logfile.

Quote:Traceback (most recent call last):
File "skygov2.py", line 180, in <module>
File "skygov2.py", line 120, in channel_selector
File "skygov2.py", line 144, in channel_launcher
ValueError: Point out of bounds
What is your screen resolution?
1680 x 1050
(2014-03-05, 12:17)syborg Wrote: [ -> ]There shouldn't any controls except backspace which will take you back to xbmc. I'll have a look at adding controls but I don't know how feasible this will be tbh. There are no keyboard shortcuts for skygo so it will mean using a mouse moves and clicks so it might be a bit clunky but when I'm back from my trip I'll give it a shot.
Can you delete the log file then run again and send me the new log file and I'll be able to see better what causing the problem.

Sorry for the delay, his is the new log file:

File "skygov2.py", line 127, in channel_launcher
pywintypes.error: (0, 'SetForegroundWindow', 'No error message is available')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "skygov2.py", line 144, in channel_launcher

Thanks for your help!!
Thanks this seems to be the same issue your both having @liquidtoon what's you screen resolution?
mines 1920 x 1080. I am using two monitors if that makes a difference? Both XBMC and Sky Go launch on the same screen though.
Possibly - I'll try have a play with a few things in the next few days to try solve this
hi guys

sorry if dumb question but looked through and cant see anywhere but can this used on the ouya guessing night because its needs sliverlight or something for it to run.....

Thanks for any info
(2014-03-07, 20:34)kizzer31 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys

sorry if dumb question but looked through and cant see anywhere but can this used on the ouya guessing night because its needs sliverlight or something for it to run.....

Thanks for any info

Yeah it's windows only
TV Guide mod is missing from repository. I have run force update but still not there.

Looking to get this working with skygo 1.3 which is workign alone
I have removed it for the time being as it wasnt really working properly. Once I've ironed out some of the kinks with the launcher. I can give you an old zip file but Im not in a position to support it at the moment. Alternatively I can give some instructions to add skygo launcher to the original tvguide addons section.
pushed an update to fix the issue with the point out of bounds seems to work for me - so let me know

sorry another update pushed to the repo (1.3.3) - all working on gotham and updating if you fancy trying the beta - still working on frodo too.

oops - that has broke things more another fix pushed -1.3.4 should be fixed now (I promise no more today)
where is the cfg file to write in my details?
You just enter them on the settings page within xbmc.
Evening Syborg,

Tried with 1.3.4 and getting the following in the log, with the error pop-up:

File "skygov2.py", line 167, in <module>
File "skygov2.py", line 108, in channel_selector
File "skygov2.py", line 131, in channel_launcher

Still can't return to XBMC using the backspace key on the keyboard :-(