Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-01-25, 10:54)Pleng Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thanks for the great plugin.

I noticed that after switching channels the 'Auto' quality options dissipaters. I guess this is more of an issue with SkyGo than your plugin but it got me wondering.. does the embedding code you use allow to select which channel to start from? In which case would you be able to set this up as a command line parameter? Then it would be possible to set up multiple instances of the launcher to go straight to preferred channels.

Thanks about the plugin,

yes the code allows you to select a specific channel to start from, As this is really still a beta because I am still having problems with the cookie saving side I havnt got round to implimenting specific channel chooser requests.I get on to it, just baffled at minute with tons of silverlight code thats stopping the password from being saved correctly.
Need to find a way of capturing the cookie data! its no east feat lol.

MIke

I noticed that after switching channels the 'Auto' quality options dissipaters. I guess this is more of an issue with SkyGo than your plugin but it got me wondering.. does the embedding code you use allow to select which channel to start from? In which case would you be able to set this up as a command line parameter? Then it would be possible to set up multiple instances of the launcher to go straight to preferred channels.

Command line channel IDs examples.

If you are logged into skygo now and stop the video in silverlight then click on one of these it should take you direct to that channel. Test Please

Sky 1: http://go.sky.com/vod/page/tvListing.do?...nelId=1402

Sky Living: http://go.sky.com/vod/page/tvListing.do?...nelId=2201

This is the guide version but im just searching for the full screen code :O) so you wont see any of the guide popup
Ok I have all the channel Ids for full screen now.

Example below:

SKY GOLD: http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/conte...dLiveTv.do

so in theory a channel selector can be created :O)

mike

pleng,

so this is working for you?

can you tell me what operating system you are using?
are you using chrome?

i'm n xp, using the latest version of chrome and can't get it to work, o just trying to get any clues as t why it won't wrk for me, thanks.
It was working initially, but I had to copy and paste the javascript link directly into IE (adding the prefix "javascript:" first, as IE strips that out when you copy and paste) but then I ran it a few hours later and it wasn't logged in anymore.

@mjeyre

I don't know how the plugin works, but would it not maybe be possible to put username and password as command line params, and somehow force the login through code?
@ Pleng ,

ive tried that its embedded into silverlight somehow and i cant find the way round yet.

If anyone wants to try and help find a key capture that can capture the data from the login.

The only place the details are exposed are in the link i provided to the login screen, if you use anything else like in silverlight its protected.

mjeyre. What language is the plugin written in? If I could have a look at the source and see how you're doing what you're doing, I may be able to come up with some ideas that might help.
Ok... so here's what I'm thinking. I can get the plugin to work by doing this:

1 - Log in with internet explorer

2 - copy/paste:
Code:
javascript:(function(){ var mc=function(n,v){var d=new Date(); d.setTime(d.getTime()+400000000000); var e="; expires="+d.toGMTString(); document.cookie=n+"="+v+e+"; path=/";}; var cs = document.cookie.split (';'); for (var i=0;i<cs.length;i++){ var c=cs[i]; while (c.charAt(0)==' ') c=c.substring(1,c.length); var l=c.indexOf('='), n=c.substring(0,l), v=c.substring(l+1,c.length); mc(n,v);} })();
into internet explorer. (after copy/paste I have to manually retype the "j a v a s c r i p t:" part at the beginning, as IE stipts it out when you copy/paste

3 - Close internet explorer

4 - Run plugin

Great. However the session still expires after time. So here is my idea...

1 - ActiveX IE component, pass the post data to the form. The username/password be read from an INI file in the plugin's directory, perhaps?
2 - Upon reply from sky.com(assume success) pass the javascript url to the ActicveX component
3 - Once Javascript has completed, load up the silverlight module

Il Make sure you get recognition for your help.

Just a quick note to everyone for your patience and support / testing in the pre=release of my plugin, The release of this plugin, Its not far off and now with the help of PLENG who has now managed to create a working autologin for the plugin we can work towards the final Release, We may require a few more testers soon to tryout some 1,6 releases.

A big thankyou PLENG and everyone watch this space as a fully operation skygo plugin hopefully won't be too far away.

Regards

XBMCmike
Xbmc Skygo Creator
Great stuff, Really appreciate you putting your time into this.
Hi mjeyre,

I'm a long time lurker here, just joined to reply to you. I've been trying to integrate Sky go with my media box for a while now and haven't manage to find a solution that allowed me to integrate with XMBC. I'd love to try the beta when you have it available, keep me in mind.

Muxer
hi mate hows you, no probs, we do have a solution for skygo now but there are still a few bits of code left to write and Pleng is a tad busy at the minute and the program still has some small bugs. as soon as we have a full version worth giving out il let you test it.

Regards

MIke
we need people with sky packages required for channel stripping:

You must have skygo working in internet explorer. We just need people to help takeout the url code snippet from the place we get the channel detach and ID from. Its very simple dosnt take long and its how I got skygo working full screen to start with.

This is so we can impliment each channel with its own logo for use in xbmc. Its a big job for just me so with everyones help it shouldnt take that long.

PM if you can help please

Thanks

Mike
PM sent

long time lurker, but tempted out of the shadows to help get this plugin working