Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem Blu-ray ISO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello peeps, I got a problem which is driving me mad. Im running windows 7 & the latest XBMC 11 on my htpc.
I got no problems with playback of avi/mkv/etc. I can add blu-ray iso rips aswell, but I can't watch them Sad.
For example with avatar, I can start the movie, I hear sound but I can't see anything, just sound...
For example with transformers, I starts loading the iso & keeps on loading...
Im talking about the full blu-ray iso rips, like 40-50Gb/movie. Could any1 help me out here pls?

Kind regards
Stef
What did you use to generate blu-ray ISO? I don't have problem playback Avatar ISO "it's nearly 50GB" using XBMC 11.0 and W7....

Can you try to generate ISO using this "AnyDVD HD" 14-day free trial?
The current beta 1 of Frodo has loads of Fixes for bluray .iso and folder and Elupus has more on the way for after Frodo.

uNi
(2012-11-17, 04:38)bluray Wrote: [ -> ]What did you use to generate blu-ray ISO? I don't have problem playback Avatar ISO "it's nearly 50GB" using XBMC 11.0 and W7....

Hey bluray, I use my licensed Anydvd HD to generate them straight in to blu-ray iso.

(2012-11-17, 11:24)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]The current beta 1 of Frodo has loads of Fixes for bluray .iso and folder and Elupus has more on the way for after Frodo.

uNi

Hey uNiversal, I could try out the Frodo beta, might work out better for me, thx.

(2012-11-17, 14:49)Stef0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-17, 04:38)bluray Wrote: [ -> ]What did you use to generate blu-ray ISO? I don't have problem playback Avatar ISO "it's nearly 50GB" using XBMC 11.0 and W7....

Hey bluray, I use my licensed Anydvd HD to generate them straight in to blu-ray iso.
Hmmm.....I'm not sure why blu-ray ISO works fine on my HTPC's....and I'm using XBMC11/W7....

I just watched blu-ray ISO "Battleship and Hunger Game".....