Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FLIRC Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i currently Build media server PC's for home theater use. XBMC is the GUI of choice obviously. FLIRC the interface on the PC end and a Universal remote on the other (MX-880). I can load any IR database into the remote and code it to FLIRC easily. Typically i use an obscure IR data base so the buttons don't accidentally control other components like TV, Amp, BluRay and so on. The issue i'm having is a rather simple one. The up, down, left, and right buttons do not do a "Continuous" scroll when held down. Rather, I have to hit the button each time i want it to scroll one click. Takes forever to get through a thousand movies. I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with either a IR data base that does or perhaps a work around that allows the scrolling. I didn't really see anything in the FLIRC setup that allows "continuous repeat" when a button is held. The universal remote software does have that feature but does not seem to make a difference.
If you can't fix this you can also see what keyboard buttons scroll each page then you can add those buttons to the Flirc remote.