Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smart Playlist not working correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a problem with smart playlists on Eden. I'm running the official release, with Neon skin installed. I'm using this setup on both a Mac Mini and a Mini PC. The problem only exists on the Mac Mini, not the PC.

I created a smart playlist to only show my 3D movies, where the rule is Path Is and it points to the Movies 3D folder where all 3D the movies are stored. The problem is that the playlist doesn't show all the movies in that path.

If I check the file Source, I can see that all the movies have been properly scraped, and I can also see all of them under the Movie Libray, but not in the play list. There are 84 movies in the folder, but only 45 show up.

The same playlist, on the PC works fine, and shows everything.

I looked at the 2 playlist .xsp files, and they are identical with the exception of the actual paths. The files are located on a drive that is local on the Mac Mini, so the path looks like /Volumes/MacHD/Movies 3D, whereas on the PC it's an SMB path smb://MacMini/MacHD/Movies 3D.

What can the problem be?