Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone has the key maps for a Xbox 360 wireless controller with working analogs?

Thanks in advance!
I believe I have all analogs working in my Frodo setup. I'll return tomorrow with file. Btw, re-connecting from controller sleep while playback works like a charm Wink
have you had any issues with the d-pad? mine doesn't always respond. thanks in advance for uploading the file Smile
I use the d-pad when navigating XBMC menus, and no - no issues with that at all. I'll power up my HTPC a little later tonight and share my controller setup, when the kids are tucked in Wink
How do I share the file on forum. Message is over 10.000 letters.
(2012-11-21, 04:30)TehJonny Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if anyone has the key maps for a Xbox 360 wireless controller with working analogs?

Thanks in advance!

You got PM Smile

Hi goAMinD, could I possibly bother you for a copy of your key maps for the Xbox 360 controller, too please? Thanks!
(2012-12-02, 20:35)buymeapc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi goAMinD, could I possibly bother you for a copy of your key maps for the Xbox 360 controller, too please? Thanks!

You've got PM
(2012-11-21, 04:30)TehJonny Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if anyone has the key maps for a Xbox 360 wireless controller with working analogs?

Thanks in advance!

@TehJonny: Did you manage to make it work?
Thank you, goAMinD!
Mind sharing it?
Maybe you can just put it on pastebin and share a link here. I bet there will be more people interested in the future.
http://pastebin.com/
Dear fellow XBMC users. I have put the XML setup file for Xbox 360 wireless controller on pastebin for your pleasure Smile

Xbox 360 wireless controller setup file that works with Frodo RC1
Still works fine in final official Frodo release