Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for a specific XBMC EDENhas code ISO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought myself a HP Proliant N40L and had "Frodo" pre installed on it.. Now im not complaining but im not impressed with it so far seeing its still bare bones ATM... And would like to go back to EDEN.. Just one problem though, the guy who did the installation told me he had a special "HASH code" ISO for the GPU we're using (ATI 5450)

Now im asking can anybody please point me into the direction of this ISO "Hash code" version for Eden? THANKS!!!

OMG what a useful site! Thanks for nothing
(2012-11-28, 01:18)Wolfy ZA Wrote: [ -> ]OMG what a useful site! Thanks for nothing

You are welcome!
I have never heard of such a "HASH code" ISO for XBMC.
scammed
Five hours after your post and you have a hissy fit? In some parts of the world (this is a global community), people are sleeping at that time.

Try booting your system with an Eden XBMCbuntu installation CD or USB thumbdrive and select the "Try Ubuntu" option to run XBMC in "live" mode. Or try installing the Eden version of OpenELEC on a thumbdrive. Either way, play around with it and see if you have any issues with the video (e.g., local video files, streaming video, DVD?, etc.) and whether or not the seller's so-called "hash code version" is anything more than just hype. If it runs to your satisfaction, you can then install Eden on your system. If it doesn't work, then there's no harm done to the pre-install version.