Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pause time changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This, I guess, a low priority bug, but anyway, it could be fixed next time a bunch of fixes comes along.

When using the core player (XBMC - Eden - Win7) to watch a stream over the internet and I press PAUSE (spacebar)
the little window with the progress bar appears.
The pause time shows, and just after a few seconds, the pause time advances itself a few seconds forward. (not the video, just the displayed time)
It happens 90%of the time I press PAUSE during stream watching.
Its not even a priority, given its Eden and Eden is not going to see any fixes anymore+no developer isa even going to look at this, because its Eden when Frodod is around the corner.

If your interested in seeing if this is fixed you should try Frodo < The New XBMC release name and if it still a problem then you should continue this + adding a pastebined debug.log

uNi
I am not a fan of using beta ( actually I was but got burned so many times, that now I wait for official releases and then some more).
If it is still happening when frodo is released, I will report it again.
You do what you want to do, I just thought to tell you that Eden is dead for fixes.

Enjoy the wait.

uNi