Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Just wait till it becomes available
Should be soon
Updated a little while ago.

I do have one bug to report. In the profiles page, when you hit the menu key, no menu pops up. There is a menu there because if you hit Enter after hitting the menu key it will load the respective profile, but you can't see what you're doing.
(2013-01-06, 09:56)Mordred Wrote: [ -> ]Updated a little while ago.

I do have one bug to report. In the profiles page, when you hit the menu key, no menu pops up. There is a menu there because if you hit Enter after hitting the menu key it will load the respective profile, but you can't see what you're doing.

thanx for the bugreport!

it's something that needs fixing xbmc side.

created a ticket for this bug: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13912
I love T! so much that when updating to RC2 broke it I almost couldn't figure out how to do anything in Confluence.

I've updated to RC3, but I'm still having problems. I removed all the T! files I could find on my system, and then installed 5.0.6 fresh. At the end of downloading, my screen went black, and I couldn't get any response. I gave it a few minutes and then rebooted. It reboots into Confluence, and T! is listed as disabled. My only options are changelog or rollback, and rollback lists only two options: 5.0.3 (blacklisted) and 5.0.6 (current). No matter which I try, I rinse and repeat all of the above.
My Linux Mint 12 Frodo rc3 upgraded itself to Transparency! 5.0.6 and I haven't noticed anything amiss thus far.
(2013-01-06, 21:40)tbridges42 Wrote: [ -> ]I love T! so much that when updating to RC2 broke it I almost couldn't figure out how to do anything in Confluence.

I've updated to RC3, but I'm still having problems. I removed all the T! files I could find on my system, and then installed 5.0.6 fresh. At the end of downloading, my screen went black, and I couldn't get any response. I gave it a few minutes and then rebooted. It reboots into Confluence, and T! is listed as disabled. My only options are changelog or rollback, and rollback lists only two options: 5.0.3 (blacklisted) and 5.0.6 (current). No matter which I try, I rinse and repeat all of the above.

enable debug logging and restart xbmc (using confluence)
now try to switch to transparency! 5.0.6
if the screen turns black, wait for couple of seconds and quit xbmc.

paste your Debug Log on xbmclogs.com and post the link here.
Hi!
After last upgrade (I guess) all my custom main menu items appears without any text - I can see the item, with proper background, however it's all blank and clicking menu entry does nothing, besides playing proper sound.
I also seem have problem that is not visible with Confluence theme, but it is in Transparency. It's about cover arts for movies and more details can be found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147166
(2013-01-07, 00:15)bece84 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
After last upgrade (I guess) all my custom main menu items appears without any text - I can see the item, with proper background, however it's all blank and clicking menu entry does nothing, besides playing proper sound.
I also seem have problem that is not visible with Confluence theme, but it is in Transparency. It's about cover arts for movies and more details can be found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147166

you'll have to set up your custom menu entries again i'm afraid.
it's due to changes in the favourites script that's used for setting up the menu items.

as for the cover art problem, a fresh library scan should fix it.
When I enable "Show Recent x" on the Home Window, they don't show up.

Prior to a Transparency update, they worked great, but now I can't see anything but the stock camcorder image on my home window when I hover over TV/Movies/Music... used to be able to see the recent files' respective fanart/screen clips.

What gives?
(2013-01-07, 03:08)roach9 Wrote: [ -> ]When I enable "Show Recent x" on the Home Window, they don't show up.

Prior to a Transparency update, they worked great, but now I can't see anything but the stock camcorder image on my home window when I hover over TV/Movies/Music... used to be able to see the recent files' respective fanart/screen clips.

What gives?

you need to install the skin widgets addon
(2013-01-07, 00:20)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]you'll have to set up your custom menu entries again i'm afraid.
it's due to changes in the favourites script that's used for setting up the menu items.

Thank you very much for quick responseSmile.
As for cover art: doesn't fresh scan mean that I will lost all my custom covers/fanarts (i.e. not automatically downloaded)? If there's any way, I would like to avoid it.
(2013-01-07, 19:33)bece84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-07, 00:20)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]you'll have to set up your custom menu entries again i'm afraid.

Thank you very much for quick responseSmile.
As for cover art: doesn't fresh scan mean that I will lost all my custom covers/fanarts (i.e. not automatically downloaded)? If there's any way, I would like to avoid it.

no idea really, bring up the movie info on one movie and hit refresh.
that will probably tell you what will happen Smile
I did that and unfortunately, it gives me completely different covers, fanarts and no description (probably due to scrapper changes)Sad.
Thanks ronie for a great skin, I'm a XBMC newbie and I just stumbled across sub menus in Transparency! which I love. I started using the favorites in the sub menus right away but don't really understand how to use the other sub menu categories, files, folders ect.

Could anyone please point me to a tutorial or faq on using sub menus to customize XBMC. I've read the Transparency! faq and searched the forum but haven't really found anything.

Thanks
(2013-01-09, 18:14)kevn57 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks ronie for a great skin, I'm a XBMC newbie and I just stumbled across sub menus in Transparency! which I love. I started using the favorites in the sub menus right away but don't really understand how to use the other sub menu categories, files, folders ect.

Could anyone please point me to a tutorial or faq on using sub menus to customize XBMC. I've read the Transparency! faq and searched the forum but haven't really found anything.

Thanks

lets's see what we have available here..

- files: will open your music or video collection in 'files' mode instead of library mode
- folders: if you organize your movies in separate folders, like 'sports' / 'home movies' / 'kids', you can map such a folder
- favourites: any item you have added to your favourites
- addon: any installed addon can be mapped as well to a menu button
- application: start external programs from your home menu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26