Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] Hibrid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
?
Without so much as a hint as to what is been offered, not a lot of enthusiasm for zipped contents? So what is it...?
Modified\customised Transparency skin.
When members with little or no posting history make posts like the OP, they stand a good chance of being inadvertently branded as a spammer and zapped.
i suspect the op is from russia and does not speak english,
hence has to resort to posting links only.
He's got allot of good ideas in that hybrid skin, I love where he was going with the view movie info page, he's asking how to fix his skin I would guess, but I wouldn't know where to start as it seems he still has a lot of work to do, but its a damn good start.
Well I tried this 'Skin' which is a modification of Transparency by the OP, it looks to be a 'Eden' variant, and it looks to have a name of 'Hybrid' download the contents in post 1 and rename it skin.Hybrid place it with the rest of your skin files and it will turn up through settings appearances. It does have bugs... and the mouse implementation is not clean, but it's an interesting exploit in customization. Not to get into the many negatives... for died in the wool T! fans this might be sacrilege, but shows an alternative and different perspectives are always welcome.

- like very much the font set for the most part, some areas the fonts were not quiet right, but in the main it was preferable up step.

-It added a nice clean new look to the home page buttons... I thought about this style a while back and thought it would be a nice 'enhancement'. I did not like the scrolling nature of the buttons, the mouse always landed on the wrong one... as if the buttons moved away from my mouse.

-Some of the views, were worth looking at for consideration as involvement or in addition. I tried to get the new home page png mask working but ended up messing it up.

Yeah I didnt like the scrolling nature of the home buttons either but did like the rest of the home page setup. Some good views as well IMO. Ive been messing with it too lol
Not sure if anyone is following this guys work, hes a Russian guy active over on xbmc.ru, anyway his latest version of this is here:
https://disk.yandex.net/disk/public/?has...final=true

Ive been trying to follow his progress as I like the way he does some things, I love his video view info page which I'm trying to copy into T!, (But the dang actor info appears behind the view info page) Also he has some nice features that T! may like, for example the display and audio info on the home page, some of the views are nice as well. One thing you may like is when you choose a display view, instead of just the text, it has a thumb of all the views so you can look at them before picking them which would be a cool idea if added to T!

Anyway just posting it here in case you like any of the ideas for T! as hes modifying your skin so can't imagine he would mind if you liked something he did.

He still has allot of issues though like the strange pointer issue and the font sub menu issue on the home page among others...
NEW
http://yadi.sk/d/IT_IRv6G1KYyc
THANKS RONIE & butchabay
Hi yak196109, nice work so far man Smile
THANKS ShadowTek
'yak' has put a effort into his latest build, so I thought a few screens might give a few of you the idea without having to go to the effort of installing Hibrid, I've reduced the size by half. I would say it's something that some will find a welcome change, or offer specific views unavailable in T! ATM. I should note I threw Hidrid into my Frodo skin folder, and it seems nice enough to keep. I would also note that if you use horizontal buttons... mouse behaviour is more traditional, In my 'file view' folders... the text gets cut out on the bottom row of icons.

Interesting screen for the add-ons... with animation, but I've got 55 and I didn't see a way of putting more. I'm sure I missed something.

This is quite the organizer screen for TV shows... I was impressed, wish it was just another view on T!

Just a video default XBMC couldn't find a listing for... looks like set symbols

One of the better movie views a mix of thumbs, plot and image. note the thumb views on the left (nice).

A different way of handling TV shows..

A thumb view with summary... only 2 colours for the cases, I would have liked 4 or 5 but these look good.

Nice work.... it's looking good.

A thumb view with summary... only 2 colours for the cases, I would have liked 4 or 5 but these look good.

Nice work.... it's looking good.

skin/720p

SETTINGS-SKIN-THEME-(2/2)
update:
http://yadi.sk/d/IT_IRv6G1KYyc
Pages: 1 2