Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help needed for minor modification in mouse-over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm a total noob in skinning XBMC. I have tried to enhance confluence to work with my Acer iconia W500 (i.e. windows7) tablet. Confluence vertical works remarkably well for touchscreen-operation out of the box. I have successfully managed to remove the mousepointer (yay!) and almost every other aspekt of the configuration worked great. Now I have only two things left I want to change.

1. I want to get the buttons on the home-screen closer together. As it is, the button for the weather-info is inaccessible because it's just a bit too far up on my screen.

2. (and even more important) The slideout-menue is confugured to slide out whenever the mouse-pointer gets close to the left edge of the screen. This is a problem, because it tends to slide out when I try to tap an option in any kind of filelist in XBMC. I want to restrict the menue to just slide out when I tap/click dirctly on the little "hasSub.png".

I have tried the touched-skin and found it quite boring, and I also tried the confluence-touchme-skin, but found that it really suffers from the same problems. Confluence is such a pretty and excellent skin, and just those two problems keep it from being perfectly touchfriendly as well.

Greetings,
Serg