Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dialogprogress.xml in pm iii (pal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm not sure if the code is suppose to handle the progress bar's display or if it is controlled by the skin now.

i have to set the following control's visibility to yes for the progress bar to display.

<control>
     <description>progress control</description>
     <type>progress</type>
     <id>20</id>
     <posx>190</posx>
     <posy>346</posy>
     <width>291</width>
     <height>13</height>
     <visible>yes</visible>
     <texturebg>progress_back2.png</texturebg>
   </control>
it could be due to the default progress control (in references.xml) being set to <visible>no</visible>.

cheers,
jonathan
is it that still in cvs? think that was changed after charly changed some stuff about that. shouldn't have a conditional set at all i think. conditionals clash with code set visibility.

welcome back jonathan, in cvs, dialogprogress.xml has this <visible>no</visible> for the <type>progress</type>.

it's been like this for a while, just recently the progressbar hasn't been showing up for me anyways.

i just wasn't sure if the skin files needed to be changed.

@elupus, yes removing that line from dialogprogress.xml does bring back the bar.

thanks
(nuka1195 @ sep. 06 2005,18:16 Wrote:welcome back jonathan,
if only he was Smile

he's currently on vacation and checks in now and then from various eu internet café's
it has been fixed in cvs for a week or 2 now
oops, yes it was. i had a backup of it in my customized files and missed the change.

sorry, thanks