Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Add-on is broken again...when you get a chance can you fix it please....thnx!
have become very reliant on this great add on, and thanks to Sphere for his great work. Unfortunately it's broken as of today.
I have the latest available addon. Really hope you can fix it. thanx again
Hi,

I will upload a fixed version later today, thanks for reporting...

regards,
sphere
Your plug-in is my fav on XBMC (Frodo)... please let me know when it is updated & where I can get it

My current version is 0.04 and somehow does not auto-update

Danke!
Smile
(2015-03-02, 19:30)phranq Wrote: [ -> ]Your plug-in is my fav on XBMC (Frodo)... please let me know when it is updated & where I can get it

My current version is 0.04 and somehow does not auto-update

Danke!
Smile

Hi,

Sorry, but the most recent version of this add-on is only available for Gotham and above.
Why are you still on Frodo?
Thanks for the addon, my favourite. along with InFoWars new addon
Will the thumbnails be fixed in the near future. assuming your aware.

Thanks again ozjohnd
I can also confirm all thumbnail images for each video are no longer being displayed.

Thanks
I fixed the issue (thanks quasar1!) and uploaded the updated version (0.1.2) to the repo.

regards
sphere
I cannot update to 0.1.2. I have version 0.04 and there is no update available. I have looked manually and went to add on information and have no idea where to go now. I am using gotham and would really like to get this working. Can anyone help?
Problem solved. I found a link to download disclose.tv 0.1.2 which I did then I bluetoothed it to my android box. It now works perfectly.
Hi

Is it broken again?

Currently can't play any videos and no thumbnail images are being displayed.

Thanks

EDIT: Seems to have started working again fine after a day or so.
The wife is freaking out. It seems to be not working. Looks like some kind of 500 Error, but I really don't know what I'm looking at to be honest. Here is a log from OpenELEC. Thanks for all your hard work on the project, my wife really appreciates it. Smile

http://sprunge.us/BFKB
Yep, it is broken here also.....addicted to this plugin!

Thanks!
Forgot to ask.....has anyone tried and contacted sphere??

He may not know it is broken...does he come here a lot??

Peace!
I a having same issue,., using Kodi.
Nothing works.
Whats the fix?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15