Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2015-12-02, 18:46)stallej Wrote: [ -> ]Spinalcrack, I would like to send you a message but the "send private message" link in your profile doesn't work. Maybe I can respond if you try my email link?

"stallej has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user."

You have private messaging turned off in your account settings.
"Receive private messages from other users." has a check mark?
I'm looking inside control panel/your profile/edit options. maybe i'm doing something wrong?
Hi guys, i am today having problem when i click on the addon disclosure.tv Error. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled couple of times but still getting the error message.
Any help would be appreciated.
It is the 0.1.5 Version.
Thanks guys.
deleted
deleted
Spinalcrack, I would like to speak to you via private message about some coding script etc, but haven't been able to fix my profile settings. It appears to me to be set up correctly but I still cannot send you a private message. Would you mind trying to contact me through my profile where i believe my email is set up to contact me. Or can anyone tell me who to contact here to fix my profile? I get the following message when i try to change anything in my profile or attempt to send a message...

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

Then when I click on the "resend activation code" I get the following message...

"It appears your account is already activated or does not require email verification."

Any suggestions anyone?
deleted
Just downloaded and installed.

Seems to work fine.

Thanks.
This is a fantastic add-on. Can it be configured to allow the user to stream videos in HD instead of the usual SD quality?
HD version is an option when watching the video on their website. Should be simple enough to modify the settings to link to the HD source. Anyone willing to try?
I haven't had time to fix this, but the current issue is where it tries to scrape the duration. I'll take a look at it this weekend if its not patched by then by the author.
So the plugin for disclose.tv is broken again??
Anyone else having issues with this plugin? It errors out instead of pulling the information.....it seems this issue is repetitive as disclose.tv seems to be constantly changing something that breaks the plugin......

Can someone explain what exactly is getting changed on the website, and what those changes relate to in terms of which file in the plugin needs editing, etc....

It would maybe help some of us fix the plugin ourselves, at least temporarily until the author can fix it.....since this issue happens so often, and it always seems to be the same type issue over and over.

Could someone please help in explaining where to look in the page source code to find the culprit and which file it corresponds to in the Kodi plugin?

Myself, and I am sure countless others that use this plugin multiple times a day would be forever thankful.....even to the point where a donation is in order.......

Teach a man to fish.......
Here is a working version until Sphere can post a proper update:

DiscloseTV - Spinalcracker Patch

Click link, then choose download through browser.

In Kodi, install this from zip (you may have to uninstall the current version before doing this)
Thanks Spinalcrack.

Do you think the settings can be modified to pull videos in HD instead of SD?
(2016-04-16, 17:18)stallej Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Spinalcrack.

Do you think the settings can be modified to pull videos in HD instead of SD?

Yes. Here is a version that will default to the 720p HD stream if available (not every video has a HD option but you can find one on the website, then try it in the addon to see this is working), otherwise will pull the SD stream.

Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch HD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15