Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Frodo Beta 3 Broken Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I updated to Frodo Beta 3, was running Beta 2 with the Aeon MQ3 skin, after a reboot it alerted some broken add-ons, and after disabling them and rebooting, I lost Aeon MQ3 as it went back to Confluence, looking in the addons I see all Skins are marked as broken, and say they are missing dependancies, Passion Repository also got marked as broken, I have re-enabled the repositories but still cant enable any skin as they still show missing dependancies, does anyone know if there is a update fix for this or what else may have got disabled, I have checked all services, programmes etc and cant seem to find anything left to re-enable, I have also rebooted and reinstalled the MQ3 repository.
That is because we changed requirements for Frodo release.
If they were marked broken they didn't match minimum requirements.

Contact the developers to fix them
I updated to beta 3 today and decided to switch from confluence and try to install Aeon. I got the "Dependencies not met" also. Tried a few other skins and they all said the same thing. I'm sure the various skin creators just need to update their skins to work with beta 3, so best thing right now is to just wait.
Thanks Martijn, I understand the need for devs to update code for Frodo, but this has disabled the ability for all skins not just Aeon, I was just curious if there is an update to get skins working at the moment.
I got it working, there are 2 skins that you can download, Metropolis and also Bossonovos Confluence frodo modded skin, after putting these 2 on and rebooting, I was able to re-enable Aeon MQ3 as well as any other skin even though it complained dependencies were not met and its working 100%.

please lock or close this thread, as even though its a work around we should all wait for updates from devs.
We found were the problem came from and will solve this.

It originated to the bad dependency versioning over the years