Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is the MythTV PVR Addon available on Android?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Thanks for the great work on the Android port - happy to see that Beta 3 works on Android 4.2.

I just installed it on my Nexus7, but I don't see the MythTV PVR addon available in Android. Is it not included?

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqwxpevc23tnyn...-59-48.png

Thanks!

Paul
Hi,

Did you hear anything about this? I asked in the G+ community to no available. I found odd something like this goes missing and no information can be found about it.

XBMC for android is an awesome add to this already wonderful software, but MythTV frontend is one of the main things I would love to do with it.

Thanks,
Carlos
did you check? it was missing in the last beta. but rc and nightly builds should have it
Well I did, but this time after your comment I uninstalled the previous version before checking RC2. I can confirm you are correct. MythTV PVR addon is there and is working.

Thanks!.
I have the MythTV PVR plugin "working" in that I can see the LiveTV channels and the list of recordings. However, whenever I try to play a video I get "External Player Active" "Press OK when finished"