Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: track # missing third digit at track 100 & above
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running XBMC Frodo beta 2 with Aeon Nox 4.0 skin, after scanning in a huge 192 track Blue Oyster Cult box set into my music library I noticed that tracks 100 and above are missing the third digit of the track number.

Has anyone else seen this, is it a bug or something that just was overlooked, probably arent too many people importing box sets with over a 100 tracks, lol.

thanks
(2012-12-11, 18:39)tcman47 Wrote: [ -> ]I am running XBMC Frodo beta 2 with Aeon Nox 4.0 skin, after scanning in a huge 192 track Blue Oyster Cult box set into my music library I noticed that tracks 100 and above are missing the third digit of the track number.

Has anyone else seen this, is it a bug or something that just was overlooked, probably arent too many people importing box sets with over a 100 tracks, lol.

thanks

check if it's the same in confluence.
it might just be a skin issue.
My bad, both skins are displaying track numbers ok.

In Aeon Nox 4.0 it also displays disc numbers in the box set, the real problem is any disc number over 9 is not being displayed.