Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] Titan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Can you switch the yes/no buttons in the popup dialog from place?
All the skins I use have the yes button on the left and you have I on the right side :P
yes no problem comes ToDo Big Grin

thx

Fix some news:

EPG Now-Next is finish:

EPG Channel is finish:

Update: Titan 0.7.4

What´s new:

- PVR finished to 80%
- Dialog Yes No on the left side the Yes-Button Wink
- Playlisteditor und Smartplaylist Editor finsh
- Change the Home Menu Panel
- Change the Global Background
- Disable Home Panels
- The Settings Menu are finish
- The orginal Global Backround are also include

here some pics:

greetz reazorFX

Never was a fan of titan, but i have to admit, you're doing a great job mate! Keep it up ...

Cheers
Hi reazorFX,

I have 2 questions:
1 - How do I remove the file names at the top of the screen? (left and right red squares)
2 - Can you use a lighter color text inside yellow square or use lighter backgroud (the yellow square)? it's very dark.

Thank you
I have download the new skin version but i am missing two inporten futures:

1) I cannot see witch group has been selected when I press the button "TV channels" in the live tv menu.
2) I miss the screen where I can add and see the timers for recordings.
Hi razorFX,

I have one more suggestion / request:

When browsing add-ons list, it would be interesting to have some flags showing that the add-on is "Installed" and the status: it is "Enabled" or "Disabled"

Thank you again for your work
(2013-05-08, 18:11)manray Wrote: [ -> ]1 - How do I remove the file names at the top of the screen? (left and right red squares)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1294593

Hey reazor, any plans to add Titan to the Skin Development Repo? I keep forgetting to update by hand :p
(2013-05-09, 12:31)minimoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-08, 18:11)manray Wrote: [ -> ]1 - How do I remove the file names at the top of the screen? (left and right red squares)

Thanks for your help
I found the reason why I can not remove the filenames.
there is a button misbehaviour: it is always off.
(2013-05-08, 18:11)manray Wrote: [ -> ]Hi reazorFX,

I have 2 questions:
1 - How do I remove the file names at the top of the screen? (left and right red squares)
2 - Can you use a lighter color text inside yellow square or use lighter backgroud (the yellow square)? it's very dark.

Thank you

thx Big Grin
the second pic ist not codet sy

(2013-05-08, 18:19)dr88dr88 Wrote: [ -> ]I have download the new skin version but i am missing two inporten futures:

1) I cannot see witch group has been selected when I press the button "TV channels" in the live tv menu.
2) I miss the screen where I can add and see the timers for recordings.

Yes I know it´s also not codetBlush
tried yesterday latest release .. unfortunately it simply crahes xbmc when opening EPG timeline, no matter if using key shortcut or via left side menu ..

But the rest looks great ! Btw. any plans for more views ? Mediaviews are atm restricted to list view, but at least thumbnail would be great ..

Greetz

LCS
(2013-05-09, 11:20)manray Wrote: [ -> ]Hi razorFX,

I have one more suggestion / request:

When browsing add-ons list, it would be interesting to have some flags showing that the add-on is "Installed" and the status: it is "Enabled" or "Disabled"

Thank you again for your work

great idea thx comes ToDo

Hey reazor, any plans to add Titan to the Skin Development Repo? I keep forgetting to update by hand :p

Yes I have send but seam it have not work??

(2013-05-09, 13:13)manray Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your help
I found the reason why I can not remove the filenames.
there is a button misbehaviour: it is always off.

Okay its a bug I´ll fix it in Version 0.7.5
We have not seen you request in the mailbox.
Did you register to the addon mailing list else we won't see it.
(2013-05-10, 11:23)LastCoder Wrote: [ -> ]tried yesterday latest release .. unfortunately it simply crahes xbmc when opening EPG timeline, no matter if using key shortcut or via left side menu ..

But the rest looks great ! Btw. any plans for more views ? Mediaviews are atm restricted to list view, but at least thumbnail would be great ..

Greetz

LCS

thx

Always crash? I´ll upload the new Version 0.7.5

Update:

Titan 0.7.5

- some bugfix

greetz reazorFX

(2013-05-10, 11:26)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]We have not seen you request in the mailbox.
Did you register to the addon mailing list else we won't see it.

Yes Confused
I´ll try it later again.
Hi razor/All,

How can I set the images on red squares for both, pictures and music.

Greetings
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21